Disbelief

*Maddie's POV*

I woke up to my alarm at 7:30am.
I was in disbelief that yesterday happened.

It was perfect. He did all of that for me. Dominic Harrison actually cared about me. When he dropped me back at the park we met at, he took both my hands and leant me against his car and kissed me. We laid under the stars together and cuddled up, having mini food fights with the chicken poppers we ordered with the pizza.

Part of me was chiming with joy whilst the other part of me was disappointed that I'm still only Maddie, not Bebe.

I checked my phone.

I'm so confident over text that I can even fool myself that Bebe exists

I put my phone down and got ready for school. I wanted to be more casual today, tone down the typical outfits I'm known for wearing. I liked Bebe's fashion sense but I had to be careful not to give it away.

I put on some black leggings and a baby pink crop top that said 'babygirl' on it. He called me babygirl yesterday. I put on a black cardigan and then looked in my mirror. Perfect.

I wanted to be different. I wanted to feel more like Bebe everyday.

I tied the top half of my hair into a bun and left out the bottom half. I washed it last night so it's back to being curly.

I've never gone to school with my hair down before apart from when i was Bebe.

After breakfast, I picked up my bag and left. The weather outside was amazing. The sun was beaming down on me, the breeze blowing my hair and my smile was so wide. I was ignoring my headache which was almost as painful as the time Amelias shoved me into an open locker door. It was just another side effect from coming off of my medication. I had to push through it, for me and my mother.

I was filled with glory until I saw Dom drive past me into the school gates. His wheels spun as he turned the sharp corner.

At least he was on time for once.

He pulled up into a parking space and he got out the car with his best friend, Colby.

I was walking near them on my way to maths when I overheard them talking.

"She's perfect I don't know what to do.." Dom looked so worried. "I'm so stuck..."

My heart stopped. Was there something wrong with Bebe?

"What if she finds out?"

FINDS OUT WHAT?

"Man you gotta tell her!" Colby said reassuringly. "She will accept you no matter what."