Studio

*Maddie's POV*

We pulled up to a building called 'Echo73'.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"You're about to find out my biggest secret," he looked terrified. I didn't know how to feel. I was relieved he wasn't going to call me out but now I was worried about what his secret would be.

We got out of his car and he got out a keycard from his pocket. He swiped it on the reader on the building and the door opened.

Interesting.

I followed him up some spiralled stairs into a room which seemed to look like a recording studio.

Whys he taken me to a studio?

"What is this place?" I analysed the room.

"Sit down with me." He smiled.

I sat down on the velvet sofa beside him.

"This is Echo73. A studio I work in when I feel like I'm ready to produce a new piece." He was looking at the floor.

I took his hands in mine.

"Dom why are you embarrassed of that?" I stroked the back of his hand with my thumb. "It's so cool!"

"I'm just perceived as the school's badass and I don't want everyone to know my true self."

I relate so much. If only i could admit everything to him and he be as understanding as I am.

"Do you mind showing me a song?" I asked.

He looked unsure.

"I won't judge you I promise." I knew what it was like to be judged all of the time.

He stood up without a response and walked over to the wheelie chair by the equipment. He sat down and starting logging on to the computer.

I was nervous to hear it.

Moments later an upbeat tune started playing from the speakers. He was looking me dead in the eye for approval.

I hate pressure.

'You found a carousel to ride around
But then you get bored, so you tear it down
Like a kid in a playground, putting sand in their mouth'

It was awesome. I had no idea why he was ashamed of this!

"Dom this is great! You shouldn't be ashamed of this! You should publish your stuff!" I was shocked. His voice was even more angelic when he sang. I didn't even know he could sing.

"You really think so?" His eyes lit up. He was so cute.

I nodded.

He ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. We pulled away and our eyes met again. How could he want to hide such a beautiful secret. If only my secret was beautiful and didn't make me look like a total idiot.

"Thanks for being supportive," he whispered as he trailed his hands from my back down towards my waist.

My whole body tingled.

"Anything for you, Dom" I smirked. "Your voice is beautiful."

Suddenly, he pressed his lips against mine and started kissing me passionately. I grabbed his face and cupped it whilst he pushed us backwards on to the sofa. He climbed on top of me and carried on kissing me. After kissing for a few more minutes, he sat up, ripped his t-shirt off, revealing his toned abs and demanded I took mine off.

"Cmon Bebe. You'd look so hot right now."

I love his bad boy attitude but I had never done anything like this before. I was so nervous but was not going to spoil my chances right now.

I flung my top across the room and laid back down on the sofa. He leant towards my ear and whispered "You're sexy, just wait until you're mine."

My heart was exploding with pure happiness. Oh my god. 'Mine'.

His hot breath tickled my ear until he slowly moved down to my neck and started kissing it. He carefully dotted love bites from my neck to my chest, being careful not to hurt me. As he got to my chest, he snaked his arms around my arched back and unclipped my bra with one hand.

Skilled. We love a skilled guy.

I thought I'd feel more and more insecure but I just wanted to carry on. This moment made all my feelings for him ignite like fireworks.

Before I could do anything about it, we were fully naked underneath a leopard print blanket, passionately kissing. It was hot. It was steamy.
I could feel his abs against my stomach. I've never experienced anything at all like this with a boy before.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked as he swept his long hair back out of his face.

"I'm ready."

He covered us completely with the blanket and finished what he started.

________________

-19:45pm-
I woke up with arms around me, being cuddled. I turned over and saw Dom who was asleep beside me, with a huge smile on his face.

How could I be this lucky? Did it even count as me being lucky or only Bebe?

He doesn't know the truth but I wished he knew and accepted me for being Maddie. I wanted him to love me, not Bebe.

My phone vibrated.

SHIT IT WAS MY STEPMOM.

I froze

I froze. What do I do?

I didn't want to leave Dom when we're sharing such a special moment. I also didn't want a bollocking from her either. I stood up slowly, trying not to wake Dom. He looked so peaceful. I wanted to crawl back in to his arms and stay there forever.

"Bebe?"

Shit.

I turned around to see Dom stretching, making quiet noises as he extended his back.

"I need to go I'm so sorry. I'm so grateful you brought me here and I would love to hear more sometime-"

I was packing away my stuff and putting my top back on when I was interrupted by him.

"I know your secret, Maddie..."