Our First Date

*Dom's pov*

I walked down the stairs outside school, nervous to see Bebe.

"Good luck on your little date with that girl." Colby playfully punched my arm.

"Thank you man." I smiled.

Colby had been a brother to me ever since I moved to this school a few years back. He helped me fit right in.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said whilst walking the opposite direction to me. I waved at him.

I text Bebe to tell her i would be there soon. Bebe is so mysterious. Who is she?

---------------------------------

*Maddie's pov*

I was panicking. Mia had gone home before I got back and she had left me a note on my bed.

'I'm so sorry I had to leave. Your stepmom was being her usual self. I love you. Good luck with Dom x'

She's amazing. I wish she could move in with me. I need someone like her to give me the support she does.

My heart was slowing. I was getting scared he would realise what's going on. I had to be the confident girl he met. The one he liked. What if i couldn't pull it off again?

I opened my closet. I have way too many blouses and leggings, nothing special and certainly nothing 'Bebe'.

I checked my phone.

Shit

Shit

SHIT.

I was frozen. Stone cold. What was I thinking!? I needed to get ready fast.

I rummaged through my clothes desperately, trashing my entire floor with outfits that i definitely couldn't wear.

I found a shortish red laced skirt. It screamed 'Bebe'! I put it on and threw on a black strapped top. Basic, but cute.

I checked the time. I had 15 minutes left. I dashed to my mirror and plonked down on to my chair.

I applied a nude pink lip gloss and some contour and mascara. Nothing too wild. Besides, trying to do a whole face of makeup in 15 minutes would be a disaster. My hair was still straight so i took it out of a bun and brushed it with a middle parting.

Before I left I realised I needed some shoes. I had a perfect idea. I went to my room and got out my mums pair of knee high black, suede boots. I never thought I'd wear these. Thank god my mum had such a broad fashion sense. She would be so proud of me finally wearing some 'fashionable clothes'.

I texted Dom. 

I took deep breaths of fresh air and reminded myself repeatedly that I needed to stay calm, be confident and sassy

I took deep breaths of fresh air and reminded myself repeatedly that I needed to stay calm, be confident and sassy. Suddenly I wasn't scared anymore, I was excited. I was Bebe...not Maddie.

As I approached the entrance to the park I saw Dom perched against his car door. He had a matte black Audi r8. I wasn't even surprised.

"Hey beautiful!" He said, hugging me. My insides churned. I felt so guilty lying to him like this.

I smiled at him. "Where are we going then?"

"It's a surprise."

I hated surprises. I hate the anxiety of not knowing things. But I was Bebe so i had to pretend to love it.

"You do you and take me on your own little tour," I smirked at him and got in his car.

I was really hoping he was a good driver because I have a habit of easily getting travel sick. Luckily once he pulled away i could tell he was a careful driver.

"You know how you said you liked pizza?"

"Yes."

"Well we're going somewhere and we're going to order it if that's okay with you?"

I nodded and wondered where we were going.

"Taking me to your make-out spot are you?" I said sarcastically whilst laughing.

"You're so sassy, I love it." He bit his lip whilst still concentrating on the road. He's so hot. I tried my hardest not to stare at him but every time I told myself to stop i'd find myself doing it again seconds later.

I couldn't believe for one second that I was sat in Dominic Harrison's car and he was flirting with me. I swore to myself that I was dreaming. I wasn't. I was Bebe again and it was working.

He slowly pulled up beside a large oak tree on a hill. I couldn't tell where we were but it was beautiful and reminded me that nature existed.

"Close your eyes and take my hand, babygirl." he said whilst intertwining our fingers.

Babygirl. BABYGIRL.

His touch felt so good.

"You trying to kidnap me?" I joked. "It's not very subtle, Dom." I bit my lip whilst grinning like a child. Speaking of being subtle, it was obvious i wanted to rip his shirt off.

"You wish, Bebe." He winked. "Would being kidnapped by me really bother you?"

"Nope."

I kept my eyes closed and followed him. We walked for about a minute until we finally stopped.

"Open your eyes, Bebe"

I was greeted with a beautiful view over our town. We were on top of the hill surrounded by trees and blooming colourful flowers. I looked at the floor where there was a red tartan picnic blanket set up with a straw basket in the middle of it. Very typical but also such a cute idea.

"Wow Dom, you really hit the jackpot now!"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Maybe if there was more privacy here I'd show you." I walked over to him and ran my fingers through his dark hair. "Or maybe I'm just teasing you." I put my mouth by his ear and whispered. His arms suddenly grew goosebumps.

Did I really just say that? For a moment I forgot I was Maddie. I felt like is was a full time Bebe.

"You better not be teasing..." he smirked and sat down beside me on the picnic blanket. "I'll order the pizza now, what would you like?"

"Pepperoni with extra cheese and cheesy garlic bread please,"

"Wow you like cheese then?" He laughed.

"Maybe,"

I watched him order the pizza. I watched him doing all of this for me. I felt so lucky but I couldn't help but wonder if he would do this if he knew I was just a nobody, the loser, Maddie.