The Night I Knew

Nothing felt different apart from the fact I was a tiny bit weary of him. We ate pizza, talked, joked about and had a really cute night. Part of me didn't really care about his past...

My phone vibrated.

I hate her.

"Are you going to go?" He whimpered, looking down at the floor.

I didn't want to leave him. He's suffered loss, so have I. I understand how hard it is to get over something like that, especially when he got the blame. Being a rebel won't hurt. My stepmom doesn't know where I am anyways.

"Dom...my stepmom is cruel. She treats me like shit. I honestly hate it. She makes me so miserable all the time. She will be so mad at me..."

"It's okay," he smiled weakly.

"All i need you to do is lie to her if she comes knocking. You haven't seen me and you don't even know who I am," I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"You're the best.." 

I got up, went over to the table to get the tv remote and threw myself back on to the sofa. I pulled up Netflix and turned to Dom.

"Shall i call you Dom or Lloyd?" I asked.

"Dom. I want to leave Lloyd in the past." He raised an eyebrow.

I nodded. I scrolled through the trending page and clicked on a horror film i had never heard of. I wanted an excuse to cuddle up to him. 

"Can i tell you something?" he poked my arm.

"Sure."

"So you see i took you to the studio, where i write my songs."

I nodded.

"I'm releasing my album soon and i was thinking of keeping my stage name as Yungblud. What do you think?" he smiled.

"That's an awesome name. Can i hear some more songs?" I pleaded.

"I'll take you to the studio tomorrow morning. I promise." He squeezed my thigh. From what i had already heard, i really liked it. His voice is beautiful. I had no doubts at all. I shuffled closer to him, pulled the duvet over us and snuggled myself beside him. He threw his arm around my neck and began to stroke my back. Wow. How could his ex be so stupid to cheat on him? He's amazing...

________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up in bed. Not my bed but Dom's. 

"Hey sleepyhead, you fell asleep so i carried you up."

Bless him. I tapped the bed beside me for him to join me.

"Are you sure? I can sleep on the floor if you'd prefer?"

He's so respectful.

"Don't be stupid. It's fine."

He climbed in to his bed and laid next to me, staring at the ceiling. I rolled myself over on top of him and stared his dead in the eye. 

"Dom, you're gorgeous." I smirked.

"Coming from you?" He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Goodnight, Dom. You really are a cutie."

He kissed my cheek and rolled over, expecting to be the little spoon. I wasn't having it, I rolled him back and reversed my body on to his until I was the little spoon.