Chapter three

~Y/N POV~

The car journey to our destination took a long time, so long that I ended up falling asleep in the back seats next to Jaemin, using his shoulder as a pillow to rest my head on. So really I had no idea how long it took us to finally get there and to be honest I wasn't really all that interesting in looking out the windows curiously to find out where we're going so I fell asleep.

Well I call it stress sleep anyway, I do that a lot when I'm stressed.

And I also did it to avoid the way Jungkook kept staring at me while Jin was the one to drive his car.

But here we are now, at our destination and only did I wake up when Jaemin woke me up quickly before Jungkook would purposely rip open my door just to try and wake me up his way but when he did he was disappointed clearly to see that I had already woken up.

Unbuckling my seat belt did I stick my tongue out at the vampire just to step out the car after he stepped back to allow me to stand up but he just rolled his eyes and stormed off. I chuckled, closing the car door after me just to follow where he walked off to just to finally take notice of the large mansion of a house in front of me. I swear it was like a castle but there was something more homely about it, however way it looked, it was the biggest house I had ever seen.

"Come along you two. It's time to introduce you to Namjoon, he needs to speak to the both of you." Jin

I had no idea who this so called Namjoon was but I just glanced over to Jaemin on the other side of the car and followed in his movements towards the front door of this large home. Jungkook now long gone somewhere within this place but Jin to linger back so Jaemin and I could keep him in our sights.

Walking through the large doors, I remained close to Jaemin's side, feeling at his current moment in time he would be the best person to trust in our situation since he is just like me in a way.

To stand next to the front door as Jin closed it, I couldn't help but look around the place, it was even larger on the inside and yet so very quiet and still. In fact it looked bare even if there was so much space around us. If they want so many children then I can see why, it's to fill in this large home of theirs.

"You two follow me to the office, don't touch anything on your way and then after I will show you where you both sleep." Jin

I nodded, just to cling onto Jaemin's sleeve but thankfully he didn't push me off him, instead he just glanced at me, sent a reassuring smile my way and then placed his hand over mine that clung to his arm. However I did notice the way Jin scowled at my hands on Jaemin and then grunted to himself before walking quickly straight passed us.

Both Jaemin and I had no option but to follow him through this large living room to these grand stair case just to walk up them while I looked around the place side by side with Jaemin. Then down this long corridor just for us to stop by these large double brown doors. Jin knocked once and then pushed the door open, gesturing with his hand for the two of us to walk in.

I went in first with Jaemin following me in closely so I wouldn't have to let go of him and then together we walked a little forward to allow Jin to walk in also and close the door behind him.

My eyes roamed the room first, it was quite dark in colours and yet it was very professional and calming tones to it somehow. That was when I glanced over to the centre of the room, there was a desk, some chairs in front of it just with a man standing behind it, staring at Jaemin and I sharing no expression on his face but I did notice the way his eyes would linger to me longer than Jaemin just to then form a frown when he noticed the way I was holding onto Jaemin.