Chapter Fifty-two

~Y/N POV~

Waking up from my nap I rolled over just to push myself against the pillows I propped up around Dae and reached over to see his sleeping face, eyes closed but fluttering every now and again as he dreams. It brings a smile to my face seeing him close to me. When I got home and checked out my Dr Go who was already here waiting for me, I had to have Dae in my arms and I haven't let him go since.

Dae is the most beautiful beings I have ever seen, even if he does look more like his dad than myself but I cant fathom how much I love this little one. I would either kill or die for him and the baby I'm currently carrying wont be any different. They have no idea how much I love them.

If anything they have saved me in ways neither of them will understand.

But suddenly a thought struck me and it came out of nowhere.

I frowned to myself when I remembered what Haru told me.

"Your father is alive and they know where he is." Haru

"If you don't believe me, if you ever get away from me, ask them. Their reactions alone will tell you what you need to know." Haru

Her words now ring in my head over and over again and curiosity builds up within me. I know she's a psychopath and that asylum wont do her any good but I cant help but think what if she's right?

I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I got up out of bed carefully to now wake Dae up and smoothly curled my arms from under him and very slowly lifted him off my bed to place into his own bed just at the end of my own.

Thankfully he stays asleep, unknown to the fact I moved him and only let out a little sigh through his nose before I tucked his blanket up to keep him warm and left him to sleep some more while I walked up the stairs to find the four I know that have stayed at home today.

To my luck Namjoon was sitting on the couch in the living room, reading a book while Yoongi causally laid on the opposite couch watching the tv but sat up when he seen me walk into the room with a smile on his face that soon faded when he seen the look on my face.

I was worried about this conversation and how it will go but I have to know. I have to know if my dad is alive and if they know where he is.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Yoongi

Namjoon closed his book upon hearing Yoongi's words and Hoseok and Jimin ran into the room from the kitchen with questionable expressions on their faces.

"Can you two take a seat? I need to ask you all a question?"

Jimin and Hoseok frowned, glancing at one another but nodded and took seats on the couch, to sit on either side of Yoongi, leaving him in the middle still staring up at me.

Namjoon's heavy sigh as he placed his book down on the coffee table in the middle of the room, separating us.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Namjoon

I didn't say anything but took a deep breath, at first looking down at Namjoon's book. I was nervous as hell and a part of me hopes Haru is lying to me about this and I could be worrying for nothing but another part hopes it's true so I can finally know where my dad is and that I haven't lost him in the way I have thought for almost two years.

"Do any of you know where my dad is?"

I asked them still keeping my focus on the book but hearing Jimin's little gasp made me look up to see their shocked expressions. Except only Hoseok and Jimin seemed shocked where as Namjoon clenched his jaw, balling up his right hand into a fist on his lap and Yoongi remained blank.

"Haru mentioned something to you didn't she?" Yoongi

I shrugged and stepped a little to the side for no reason at all.

"So you do know where my dad is don't you? Is my dad alive like she said?"

Hoseok suddenly leaned into Jimin's ear and whispered something to him I couldn't make out where as Namjoon and Yoongi both glanced at each other which resulted in Yoongi giving Namjoon a firm nod.

"Yes Y/n, your dad is alive and we know where he is." Namjoon

A spring of hope rushed through me and my smile couldn't be contained when I heard that. I couldn't believe it, Haru actually told me something true for once.

"But he's working in our factory." Namjoon

"So you gave him a job there then? Let's go, so I can see him."

I turned around ready to leave here and now but a firm grip around my wrists prevented me from going anywhere. Turning around I was surprised to see Hoseok holding me, shaking his head with a deep frown.

"That's no a good idea right now Y/n." Hoseok

"Why not? He's only working with the animals. Yoongi told me what your factory produces so what's the problem?"

Taking my wrist from his hold I leaned a little around to see Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin now all standing up from their seats. Jimin couldn't even look at me right now and chews on his bottom lip while staring off to the corner of the room where as Namjoon and Yoongi blankly stared back at me. Hoseok even turned over his shoulder to glance at them and both staring men nodded at him.

Hoseok nodded back before he turned around to face me again and sighed heavily. Then he looked up and met my gaze filled with regret and guilt. Those red eyes staring into mine, I just had this feeling in the pit of my stomach and it wasn't good.

"Please tell me you only produce animal blood and not human blood?"

Hoseok averted his gaze to the floor, pressing his lips together.

I just knew there and then. What their true job is and that is they harvest humans, not cows.

I felt sick to my stomach and stumbled back from him over my own feet but he widen his eyes trying to catch me but I yanked my body far away from him. Tears brimming my eyes that I felt betrayed they would hide this from me and yet they knew my dad was there this whole time.

They've been harvesting my dads blood and they knew exactly who he was.

I felt disgusted and turned my backs to them to walk away. I just wanted to be with my baby right now. I need him.

But I was grabbed by the wrist again but this time I twirled around and my fist connected to someones nose.

That being Yoongi.

Cupping his nose that spilled with blood he looked at me with shock but I didn't care.

"Don't fucking touch me."

I spat at him and he only nods, stepping back to give me that space. That's when the sight of the other three came back into view, watching me stunned that I right hooked Yoongi in the face but I don't care.

"As for you three, there's plenty more where that came from. So much for not keeping secrets when you all knew where my father was this whole time. If any of you want to so much as speak to me or see me again, I will be downstairs until my father is safely returned to me."

I glared at each and every one of them individually until I spoke again.

"Tell the other three not to bother coming home without my dad either or I will rise upon hell in this house and you'll all suffer my true wrath. Don't. Fuck. This. Up."

I said pointing dangerously into Yoongi's face as he nods. Once satisfied I turned and walked away again, back down the basement stairs to my room and back to Dae's bed side.

My chest is in pain from betrayal that they would do this and we're suppose to be soulmates. But I shouldn't that surprised, they've already caused me pain before but that doesn't make it any better.

My dad is alive and as far as I'm aware, they've kept him away from me.

But if they know what's best for them, ,they better take my dad out that place or I will get him myself.