Chapter four

~Y/N POV~

I do have to say where Jaemin and I have to stay is not that bad, its like an apartment but in the basement. We both have our own bedroom's, a kitchen, dining room where we eat together and get to know one another more which we had these last three days of being here. And there's even a living room with a rather large tv on the wall and we have one bathroom to share between us but it's still not that bad.

So far it's been okay and I haven't left this space below the mansion above. Jaemin has on the first day after our meeting with Namjoon just to meet this Haru who I still have yet to see and meet and from what Jaemin says about her, I don't really want to.

Apparently she's rude, very selfish and has a short temper on her. I feel sorry for Jaemin having to go anywhere near that but he hasn't had to yet which is good but he was called up stairs to spend sometime with her this evening while they all dine. Which leaves me alone down here for a while.

I don't mind it, it gives me time to get a feel of the place more without him being around. I don't know if I'll get pregnant before he can get Haru pregnant and if he does what I want to know is will I stay or go even if I have a ten year contract. That I would love to ask.

Questions filling my mind, I had just finished eating so I washed my plate, dried it with a small dish towel and put it away as well as my cutlery. I didn't know whether to make Jaemin something to eat but I did anyway and kept it in the oven for him.

Then I took it upon myself to sit down on the couch, turning on the tv to chill for the rest of the night and possibly fall asleep in front of the tv like I did last night and Jaemin took me to bed after finding me on the couch. Well I think it was him anyway, it's not like anyone else is going to do it.

Flipping through the channels there wasn't anything interesting to watch apart from the local news so I just kept that on and sat back on the couch, kicking my feet up on the coffee table to chill. I was already in all black sweat pants and matching vest. Only do I have to wear the robe when I leave this down stairs apartment.

Soon enough my eyes started to get heavy and slowly did I start to fall asleep the voice on the tv started to fade away but only was I disturbed when I heard the upstairs door open with a loud bang, making me flinch and sit up right. I just had a strong feeling it wasn't Jaemin come back I just knew it wasn't.

And I was right.

Instead it was Jungkook, now appearing at the bottom of the steps, hands behind his back expressing a blank look on his face.

"Get your robe on. My wife would like to meet you." Jungkook

I didn't say anything back to him but to stand up and wonder over to him but just to the right of him was the coat hanger where my black robe was, so I took it off and threw it around my shoulders just button it up at the front so my clothes were covered up. Once I was done I patted my sides to look up to Jungkook who had yet to move or say anything this whole time.

"I'm ready."

I told him and he quickly blinked after staring at me just grunt and quickly turn around to show me his back and begin walking up the stairs. Obviously I had to follow him so I followed him up the stairs that leads to a small corridor that leads directly towards the living room if you go to the right and if you go to the left it would take you to their kitchen. But no instead we turned right to the living room.

Following him behind I kept my eyes lowered to the floor walking along in silence but only for us to walk straight through the living room towards the main dining room. I could hear a females voice and Jaemin's and then even a loud laugh from someone that made my heart do that flutter thing again like with Namjoon a few days ago.