Chapter Thirty-seven

~Y/N POV~

Shit the pain was becoming unbearable and it was coming fast. Ive never felt anything like it.

Namjoon rushed into my bedroom, placing me on the corner chair carefully and then using his vampire speed he was by my bed in a matter of seconds, pulling out a box from underneath that would have all of the medical equipment for the birthing process. Dr Go explained it all and what everything is used for and such.

Panting through the pain I watched Namjoon just open up the white box and start taking out plastic coverings and shaking it off to just throw my bed sheets off the bed entirely to the dloor and set out the plastic coverings so the blood cant stain the sheets.

Flattening out the plastic Namjoon paused and turned over his shoulder towards me.

"Are you okay over there?" Namjoon

I just nod at him just as the contraction starts to subside and stand up but Namjoon speeds over to me, picking me back up in his arms and quickly setting me down to on the bed to help me get comfortable with my pillows behind me.

I only thanked him but he just smiled at me and took out his phone.

"I better call Dr Go and then everyone else." Namjoon

I only nod and leave him to do what he needs to but he doesn't leave my side. Taking out his phone I watched him dial a number on his phone to then press to his ear. Right now he seems very calm compared to back in the games room when he froze and just didn't know what to do.

"Dr Go? Yes it's Namjoon, Y/n has gone into labour....I have her on the bed right now and she's comfortable for now." Namjoon

A shot of pain spread across my abdomen and back. Without thinking I grabbed Namjoon's hand and I heard him curse.

"Shit. Dr Go, her contractions are very close together and her water only just broke. What do I do?" Namjoon

Every now and then he would respond to whatever Dr Go was saying by saying 'uhuh' or 'okay'. He ended up hanging up the phone and the contraction disappeared. Namjoon wondered to the end of the bed, pulling the white box along with him and kneels on the end of the bed, taking out these metal instruments that made me worry to what I think he may end up doing.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Namjoon just glanced at me, pausing in his actions and sighed.

"Look Y/n, Dr Go is currently with another patient also in labour and shes in the pushing stage so he had to run things by with me." Namjoon

"WHAT?! YOU'RE GOING TO DELIVER THE BABY?! NO!! GET ANOTHER DOCTOR!"

Shaking my head I couldn't believe this.

"I'm sorry Y/n but even if I did, by the sounds of things it may be too late. I know what I'm doing and Dr Go should be here soon." Namjoon

"Wait! Wait what about everyone? Jin? Yoongi? Everyone?"

"Dr Go said he'll have his assistant contact them right now." Namjoon

I nod but I'm not happy about this. I want a doctor here, what if something goes wrong?

This is my first baby and I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

"Erm Y/n?" Namjoon

I looked over to him curiously but he refused to look back at me but bite his lip and look down to the bed.

"What?!"

"If you can, can you eh....could you pull down your sweats and underwear?" Namjoon

Oh.