Chapter five

~JIN POV~

I felt pissed right now.

Haru promised that she would behave when meeting Y/n and she broke that and now Y/n seeing Haru's short temper she's threatening to end her life. I can't have that, just the thought of that alone pisses me off even more than I already am.

Leaving Y/n alone I ran back to the dining room just to find out that Jimin and Haru were at each others necks, literally.

Jimin pinning our wife to the wall by her neck, glaring at her with such anger in his eyes that they matched how I felt.

"Stop acting this way Haru, it makes you look ugly." Jimin

Haru gasped, trying to push him off her by his chest but Jimin didn't budge. Only did he loose his grip when Taehyung stood up finally from his seat just to pull Jimin away by his arm. But Jimin just pushed Taehyung away from him to sit down on his chair at the table and pour himself a large amount of wine.

"Jimin why did you do that? You've never done that before, it hurt." Haru

Rubbing her neck, to stare at the back of Jimins head with tears in her eyes that don't fall but Taehyung being the most softest with Haru fell for it and brought her into his embrace from behind, back hugging her to comfort her.

I didn't like that, I'm getting sick of her sudden turns of innocent and sweet just to be an evil temperamental bitch.

"Haru!"

Raising my voice I walked towards her, watching her suddenly flinch in Taehyungs arms. Just to stop a few feet away from her but first to raise a brow to Taehyung, telling him to back off which he did, sighing softly just to step away from her but not without placing a kiss to her cheek. Around the room I could feel the eyes of everyone, including the half breed that has took it upon himself to stay quiet and stand still in the corner of the room.

"What is it Jinnie?" Haru

"Oh don't start acting all nice now. You promised you wouldn't be mean to her!"

"I-I wasn't mean to her." Haru

I scoffed, placing my hands to my hips. The sound of Jimin's chair screeching back as he tried to stand up but only to be pulled back down by Yoongi shaking his head.

"Haru you threw a knife at her. How is that not nice?" Hoseok

I grunted towards Hoseok, nodding but my eyes never leaving Haru's teary eyes. The sound of Jungkook's boots came stomping towards us until he came to stand directly beside me, expressing a angry look of his own.

"You could of killed her Haru! Another one and we need her! You may have your play toy there, but you know we need her and to try and kill this one too it......it just has to stop!!" Jungkook

Jungkook at this point wasn't only angry but he was pleading with Haru but she only stared back at him blankly, blinking slowly at him just to look to me and then to everyone around the room.

"I just don't understand why you all like this one so much? You had her on standby since she arrived at the base and now you all act like you care about her in some way. What's so special about her?" Hara

Taehyung again rushed over, taking her hand into his.

"Nothing my love. We don't care about her it's just we need her to have our family." Taehyung

"Well if Haru isn't careful then we may not have one."

I commented and Taehyung and Haru both sprung their sights back to me. This time Namjoon finally stood up from his chair to come over and join the four of us already standing.

"What does that mean Jin?" Namjoon

Out of frustration I gripped the ends of my hair, rerunning a few things in my mind.

"Well I spoke to yeonseok privately when we picked up Jaemin and y/n. He told us that y/n would be the last female half breed we would ever get since they can't afford to keep selling us women just to have them killed. Apparently it's effecting their reputation."

"What?! Where was i during all this?" Jungkook

"The bathroom I think. But that's now all, y/n just told me downstairs if Haru doesn't get her anger issues in check then she'll personally make sure that no blood of hers, calls Haru their mother."

As the room fell quiet I looked down to my feet just as I saw Taehyung suddenly drop Harus hand just to stare at me with huge eyes, completely bewildered to what I just told everyone. Until Haru broke that silence just to start laughing out loud, but it came out bitterly as she clutched her stomach.

"I don't care if she dies, we don't need her anyway. Jaemin had been successful to have three children already so I think we're all good. She wants to kill herself let her." Haru

Jungkook took one dangerous step towards her, growling at her but I was quick to hold him back by holding onto his chest.

"If that doesn't work out then what Haru?" Namjoon

He asked her, lifting up his glasses to place on the top of his head just to glare at our wife. She shrugged like it was nothing and began to walk towards the door.

"It will work out. I have no doubts. Jaemin boy! come with me." Haru

Clicking her fingers at the man he quickly rushed after her as she causally walked out the room leaving the seven of us in the dining room to think with our thoughts. That can't be our wife, she's not acting like the woman we married.

"I'm so fucking happy I didn't mark her now." Yoongi

He spoke in a loud mumble from the table. Everyone including myself turning to him with questionable eyes.

"She asked you that?"

"Yeah, last week. I didn't though." Yoongi

Shrugging his shoulders, he crossed his arms over his chest and then leaned back in his chair.

"She asked me too. Why didn't you mark her?" Taehyung

"I didn't want to. What about you?" Yoongi

Taehyung quickly looked down to his feet and then continued to look around the room as if to avoid the question.

"You didn't want to either huh?" Yoongi

Chuckling Yoongi smirked towards him when Taehyung shook his head as if he were guilty and ashamed.

"The question should actually be why do all of us not want to mark out wife? We've been with her for many years now and neither one of us have made the first move." Namjoon

He spoke while sitting back down in his chair at the top of the table but Jungkook and I remained standing next to each other.

"She's not my soulmate." Jungkook

I heard him mumble lowly to himself. Gasping when I heard that I turned to look at him just to see him lower his head and pout his lips avoiding everyone's gaze on him. No one spoke after that because we all know what he said is true our wife isn't our last soulmate.