Chapter Sixty-Five

~Y/N POV~

In the car ride I'm silent.

I have a lot of things going on in my head and I don't know where to begin.

Dr Go refused to let me know how he knew what my mother looked like. Even after I did the test, he still wouldnt tell me anything. Maybe it was because Yoongi and Namjoon came back. Namjoon had to change his clothes which meant borrowing clothes from another doctor that is the same size as him. No way could he leave the hospital in blood.

The next thing is that I'm pregnant again.

This time with twins according to what we saw on the scan. I think back to my night spent with Taehyung and Jimin and now knowing that the twins are non-identical as they are in two different sacs, that it's possible to have two different dads. Yoongi asked Dr Go about that for me.

Namjoon and Yoongi both know that there is something wrong with me in the car on the way home. I assured with it wasn't because I was pregnant again. I'm actually thrilled about that because we are extending our family. Dae and Moon will have two more siblings and I'm overjoyed about that. It's just when I think about my mother is the problem. I might have to speak to my Dad about that and see if he knows what Dr Go may have meant. Or I can try again when I have my next appointment.

Sitting with my babies on either side of me in their car seats did eventually distract me enough for the rest of the journey back home. I made plans with Namjoon and Yoongi to not tell anyone until I tell Taehyung and Jimin about the news first.

When we got home I insisted that I carried Moon and held Dae's hand as we walked into house. The two vamps were already starting to fuss with me carrying things and doing too much only after finding out my pregnancy an hour ago. But I insisted.

Dae's little hand in mine we stepped through the front door while his sister gripped my hair with her small fist. Her large eyes wondering around the house.

"Where's my little dude?!"

"Uncle Jaejae!"

My son ripped his hand from mine and bolted towards my brother that jumped up from behind the sofa in the living room. I wouldnt of put it past him to have been waiting there this whole time. Jae jumped over the sofa and picked Dae up in his arms and twirled around as my son laughed.

"Jae where is everyone?" Namjoon

He asks coming to stand beside me, his arm stretching around my waist.

"Dad is taking a nap. Wendy and Jin are in the kitchen making lunch. Jimin and Taehyung are in the games room. Hoseok and Jungkook went out. Something about work I think. I don't know I didn't really pay attention." Jae

Scratching the top of his head he grins at Dae who grins back.

"Uncle Jaejae I want to play hide and seek!" Dae

"Oh you know what little dude? I have a better idea. Let's go wake up gramps!" Jae

Dae squeals with delight that has us all smiling at the sweet sound of our son laughing. There's nothing like it. Jae is already walking towards the door by the far end of the living room that leads down to the living quarters I once stayed.

"We need a bucket!" Dae

Is the last thing we hear Dae scream and Jae's proudly laughing. We all laugh and Namjoon shakes his head.

"That man is a bad influence on our son." Namjoon

"I couldn't agree with you more."

I laugh a little more but Moon yawns in my arms and drops her head to my shoulder. That's when Yoongi steps to my front, smiling softly at his daughter and carefully takes her from my arms as I let him.