Chapter Fifty-eight

~Y/N POV~

"He just needs a little of this." Jin

Scrunching up my nose I watched Jin set down a bowl mixed with blood and porridge in front of Dae. It's pigs blood but that's not the point. Sitting just beside Dae in his high chair I watched my son lean his face close to the bowl and sniff it before dipping his own hand into the food and licked his hand after. That only made me cringe all the more but I turned my face to the left so he wouldnt see my disgust.

It's not his fault he more vampire than human. In fact everyone in this house is apart from myself, Jae and my dad.

"I'm sorry Y/n but it was only a matter of time. He is one now." Jin

I nod but looked down to baby Moon in my arms. She was sleeping which is what she does after I feed her. Just a quiet, simple baby. Literally all she does is sleep and eat. Not to mention crap too because of how much she eats. Compared to Dae she has more of an appetite than he did at this age.

Jin sat down beside Dae on the other side and gave him a plastic spoon. Dae took it and started to use it instead of his fingers. Scooping up the food on to his spoon and shoved it into his mouth just to smile at me with food all over his face.

Of course I smiled back at him, cooing in fact and reached over to him just to caress the top of his head that's not covered in food.

"I think he needs a bath after this."

Jin nods and sips at his cup of his own blood. That's some type of animals blood too. Because they all know how I feel about this whole human farming thing, even if it's their jobs. They just don't bring that home. I didn't tell them too, I accepted that's what they need but they choose to keep it out the house and store only animal blood.

Animal blood as far as I'm told is almost as good as human but not quite. Different flavours like humans but it doesn't keep them as strong as human blood does.

"Yeah I'll bath him after breakfast." Jin

"Did Jimin and Namjoon leave this morning already?"

Jin nods again, setting the cup on the table between us.

"They did. Taehyung and Jungkook went out with your dad and Jae. Just a walk since your dad wanted to get out the house." Jin

I nodded and looked back down to the sleeping baby. Stroking the top of her head.

"Hoseok is watching the construction to the baby playroom. He wont let any workers out his sights." Jin

He chuckled and leans back against his chair, stretching his arms up above his head.

I can picture that. Hoseok's serious, dark expression watching the construction workers every moves. One for watching they're doing it right and another for making sure they stay away from me and the babies.

Strange men have been walking in and out the house since yesterday and it makes me uncomfortable. They stare. I'm use to it outside this house because I mentally prepare for it before leaving the house but when I'm in my comfort zone and I'm stared at like a freak then it makes me very uncomfortable.

"Where's Yoongi then?"

"I'm right here."

His voice comes from the opposite end of the room, strolling in with a small smile on his face that only grows when he sees his daughter sleeping in my arms.

"Is Hoseok giving out orders yet?" Jin

He laughed and Yoongi just glanced at him, letting out a small chuckle and stops just beside me to look down at the sleeping baby.