Chapter Fifty-one

~Y/N POV~

After hearing the pole fall and the lights go out with Harus scream the room fell to a still and there was nothing but darkness.

Next to me I could hear jaes heavy breathing which felt was good. I knew he was okay but I worried about Jimin mostly. I didn't know if he was okay and I was curious about that loud thud before.

It came from upstairs so it must of been one of the guys that kidnapped us.

But suddenly my mouth was stuffed with the cloth again roughly before I could squeal with fright and I was cut free from my ropes and dragged backwards. We moved so fast my feet didn't even touch the ground and I was dropped into another small boxed room that seemed like a cupboard but still as dark as the next room.

Where the fuck was I?
And who took me here?

Kicking out my legs I heard a groan and not jay any groan but a feminine groan.

"Ouch. Bitch stop and be quiet." Haru

She slapped at my right leg but now hard enough to create a loud slapping sound. I felt her slide down next to me, pressing the side of her body close to mine our arms touching. I moved away from her not wanting any sort of contact with her but she just sighed and grabbed my shoulders pulling me back up to sit straight and pushed against her again.

"I'm not going to bite halfbreed. I mean I could but I want those babies so having you dead is the last thing I need right now." Haru

She whispered towards me close in my ear. I rolled my eyes but cringing at the closeness.

There was still silence in this room and the other I was previously in.

I came to a thought that I should kick out again and push myself forward. Maybe I'll kick the door we came out of?

Sounds like a good plan but I don't smile about it though. Haru is a vampire, meaning she'll be able to see in this darkness as if it were daylight outside whereas my eye sight is as good as a humans.

When I heard Jimin's whispering voice on the other side to the door, speaking to Jae that's when I saw my chance. Pushing away from the wall behind I stretched out my leg and kicked the hard door with the bottom of my foot which created a loud thud.

Haru gasped, grabbed me and yanked me back to the wall. My head smacked off the concrete which made me dizzy and slightly light headed.

Jimin's voice started to rise and I could hear him calling my name.

"Y/N!! FUCK!!" Jimin

"HARU FUCKING GIVE Y/N BACK!!" Yoongi

I was surprised to hear his voice too, or I could of been imagining it but I felt groggy due to my thumping head.

Haru's nails were digging into my arms, pressing down firmly and inching closer to piercing my skin.

"Listen bitch, stay the fuck still and we wont have a problem. Shut up and don't make a sound." Haru

I don't know what she's going to achieve sitting here and hiding with me. Jimin knows I'm here somewhere and now so it's a matter of time before we're found. He's not going to leave with out me but in her delusional mind she may think that's true.

"I don't see why you're so infatuated with my husbands anyway. All they do is lie to you." Haru

I only turned my head to the direction of her voice and frown, blinking up at the nothingness around me.

"See, you don't even have a clue what I'm talking about." Haru

She let out a low chuckle and pulled me aggressively to her side all the more closer making me wince in pain from her nails embedded in my arms.

"You're little boyfriends have been keeping a secret from you Y/n." Haru

She whispered in my ear just to pause while I listened.

"Your father is alive and they know where he is." Haru

My whole world stopped there and then. Entirely freezing all over, I couldn't think straight at what she said. She has to be lying right?

My dads dead, that's what I was told. They wouldnt keep such a big thing like that from me right? Not after everything so far.

I tried to speak to her, to deny it and that's she's lying but the stupid cloth in my mouth wouldnt allow me to voice out my thoughts.

"If you don't believe me, if you ever get away from me, ask them. Their reactions alone will tell you what you need to know." Haru

She whispered against my ear but then a sudden gust of wind blew back against the front of us. Haru gasped but then let out a sudden high pitched scream as she was torn away from me in the dark. I couldn't see what was going on but her hand clawed onto my foot and dragged me along with her by the ankle.

I let out a scream until her hand disappeared from my foot and I was picked up or more like scooped up into some ones arms. I couldn't see so I automatically started throwing punches to the strangers face only to hear a grunt.

"Ouch. Y/n you have one hell of a hit on you." Yoongi

Gasping out of shock I hugged him tightly, my arms around his neck as I snuggled into him. He let out a chuckle and I felt him start to walk in a straight line until the lights suddenly came back on.

I had to blink a few times to adjust to the lights but I looked up to see indeed it was Yoongi smiling down at me as if relieved but then glanced towards the front. I followed his line of sight to see Jimin skipping over with bloody wrists but shirt now covered with blood splatters. He stopped in front of us and carefully removed the cloth from my mouth.

"There we go. I'm so relieved you're okay." Jimin

He smiled sweetly at me as if nothing happened.

"Where's Jae?"

I asked him and Jimin turned around and pointed towards the stairs. I followed his direction to see Jae with his back to me now walking up the stairs with Hoseok.

"He's there and okay." Jimin

"Jimin move, I just want to get her out of here." Yoongi

Jimin steps to the side, gesturing to start walking so Yoongi does and heads straight for the stairs but I look back over his shoulder as Yoongi climbs the stairs to see Haru lying on the floor unconscious with a bloody nose. Jungkook standing over her wiping off his bloody knuckles on his black camo trousers glaring down at her as Taehyung stands beside him, also glaring at her unconscious body.

They disappeared from view when Yoongi reached the top of the stairs to the first floor and entered some kind of spacious living room covered with blood splatters and body limbs laying on the floor. I wanted to puke at the sight and turned my face to bury into Yoongi's chest.

"Yoongi just get them home with Hoseok. We'll be there soon." Namjoon

I heard Namjoon's voice from somewhere in the room. Yoongi didn't say anything back and made a quick 90 degree angle turn before stomping away the front entrance and out the building.

We got to a car and Yoongi slipped into the back next to Jae who was curled up with a blanket wrapped around him up to his neck. On Yoongi's lap, I looked over at Jae and sent him a small smile which he returned and even waved but reached out for my hand. I took his hand with out hesitation and held it until we got home as Hoseok was in charge of driving in this car I've never been in before.

I just wanted to go home and see my baby and sleep. I'll ask question about what Haru said later, she could be lying to me but I'll make my judgement about it myself.

Is my dad really alive or was she lying?