Chapter seven

~Y/N POV~

Another boring day back in the basement but it's not so bad when the place is quite cosy to live in and not to mention the company of Jaemin. Together the two of us just lounged in the living room watching just whatever on the tv. Neither one of us were in the mood to go walking around this large mansion of a place since the psycho wife is not at home today.

Jaemin was sprawled out on one side of the large L shaped couch while I was on the other side, lying on my back and half my body hanging off the edge. It may look weird but I found it comfortable and Jaemin was no different as he had his left leg bent up right against the back of the couch, pointing the remote at the tv and constantly flicking through the many channels for just something decent to watch.

"Nope......Nope......Nope..." Jaemin

He kept repeating as he changed the channels over and over again which was starting to irritate me.

"Oh my god!! Jae just pick something to watch already!"

Jaemin's innocent eyes grew wide but then settled back to their original size just to smirk at me. Seeing that mischief on his face I just knew there and then what he was up to. Narrowing my eyes at him I sat up by pushing myself up on my elbows in a threatening manner.

"You little shit. You've been doing that on purpose."

Jaemin erupted with laughter, dropping the remote to the floor just to hold his belly. I rolled off the couch just to jump back up to my feet ready to stomp over and jump on him but yet a fake cough caught both Jaemin and I's attention. Both our heads to spring into the direction of the stairs and Jaemin's laughter to seize there and then.

There stood at the bottom of the stairs was Yoongi if I remember correctly. Standing there hands in his black trousers that complimented his dark red buttoned up shirt that was loosened around the collar and his tie was undone around his neck. Yoongi didn't say anything apart from just to stand and stare directly at me, not even sparing Jaemin a glance, his full focus was on me and to be honest it was a little intimidating by the look of his dark eyes staring back at me, not even an expression on his face, just blank.

"You come with me." Yoongi

He pointed towards the stairs over his shoulder just to lazily drop his hand to his side and turn around on his heels not giving me a moment to say anything in return. I looked at Jaemin first and he just shrugged at me also as clueless as I was. He's not going to try something with me already is he?

Because I'm suppose to have this doctors appointment tomorrow to determine when would be the best time to try and conceive.

"Y/n! Upstairs, now." Yoongi

Clicking his fingers as he was halfway up the stairs, pointing up towards the door leading to the ground floor. I sighed heavily, before walking towards him as he watched me walk towards him this time as if to be sure that I would follow. Before walking up the stairs I looked back at Jaemin, kind of a little worried about Yoongi's intensions but Jaemin just made motion for me to take a deep breath now that he was sitting up right on the couch and I nodded towards him, giving him a weak smile before I headed up the stairs following Yoongi all the way up.

Now coming out from my comfort zone in this place I had no choice but to follow Yoongi out the small corridor towards the living room just to walk through it and move towards the large stair case in the centre. I didn't bother looking anywhere else but to watch the back of Yoongi's head as he calmly strolls up the stairs and down another corridor just to walk passed the very office that I first met Namjoon in. So now I'm entering a part of this mansion that I haven't been yet and that didn't settle right with me. I'm so far out of my comfort right now it made me fidgety.