Chapter thirteen

~JIMIN POV~

"Thank god work is finally over." Yoongi

"Oh please you just want to spend time with Y/n tonight and cuddle her in your bed." Taehyung

Yoongi gapsed and sat up straight in his seat and I just amusingly watched from my own seat in this limo, taking my eyes off my phone for the first time.

"How the fuck did you know we do that?" Yoongi

"He's probably stashed cameras in your room hyung." Jungkook

Taehyung throw his phone to Jungkook chest which only made Jungkook laugh along with myself and Hoseok.

"I don't have cameras hidden in his room. I'm not that much of a prev, Jimin here is the prev!" Taehyung

I dropped my phone to my lap, offended by his accusation.

"Hey! Don't bring me into this you asshole!"

"Has anyone been able to contact Namjoon? He left early with Haru and I can't get a hold of him." Jin

Glaring angrily at his phone in his hands I could tell Jin wasn't in the least bit happy about that. Namjoon always answers his phone but it is weird that hes not picking up.

"Probably still arguing with Haru. I saw them bickering about Y/n when they left an hour ago." Jungkook

Jin hummed but kept his eyes glued to the phone. Although I noticed the way Yoongi suddenly stiffened and started to repeatedly tap his foot off the floor and glare out the tinted window.

"Yoongi what's wrong with you?"

Yoongi glanced to me and then back out the window shrugging his shoulders.

"Nothing. I just want to get home already." Yoongi

I hummed at him but I wasn't convinced. Something was wrong with him and he knows what and I know he's not going to say other wise he would of right now, he's a very straight forward type of guy. So I just shrugged it off and picked up my phone again just to open my game and start playing it once more.

(A FEW MINUTES LATER)

The limo finally stopped and Jin was the first to open the door impatiently and Yoongi was quick to speed out, pushing Hoseok out the way as he had done so and sprinted towards the front door. With a matter of seconds he was gone and Jin somehow picked up the pace too and ran after him.

Entering the house I found Haru calmly sitting in the living room alone, reading a magazine and humming to herself contently. I found it suspicious and walked over to her just to stop in front of her and stand there watching her every move suspiciously.

"What are you doing?"

She looked up at me with her innocent wide brown eyes and batted her lashes at me calmly.

"I'm just waiting for it to be over." Haru

I frowned and placed my hands to my hips. Taehyung and Hoseok came over curiously after hearing what she said and stood beside me.

"Waiting for what to be over Haru?" Hoseok

She scanned all three of us up and down and just smiled innocently.

"You'll find out soon enough." Haru

"Hey guys?!" Jungkook

The three of us diverted our eyes from our wife to Jungkook standing on the far end of the living room that lead towards the small hallway to Y/n and Jaemin's living space.