Chapter eleven

~Y/N POV~

Now because I know Haru isn't at home today and Jaemin was at home without having to go anywhere with her, I made a suggestion to him to wonder around and explore the house a little more. He didn't want to and just wanted to hide in the safe zone as we call it and chill in front of the tv to enjoy his peace from the she devil herself. So I just took it upon myself to wonder around this large house alone.

I had no idea who was in this house but I didn't care right now, I felt adventurous after knowing Haru was out because she had told Jaemin herself when he seen her this morning. Apparently she wont be back until tomorrow so I didn't have to rush. If I run into anyone on my way then I'll just to chose to ignore them unless I'm spoken to then I have to answer or I guess things could get ugly. Well unless they're Yoongi, I wouldn't mind talking to him.

The first place I decided to explore was the large living room. I may have brushed through the area a few times over the weeks I have been here but I never took the time to actually look at the place. The walls were bright white colour and the marble flooring to match making the place not only bright but clean.

As a matter of fact the almost two months I have been here I haven't even seen anyone in a maids or butler outfit that I have imagined in my head, wondering around here. I'm pretty sure Namjoon even said I'm welcome to clean or what ever to pass the time if I want to but how can I when I don't know where any of the cleaning supplies would be and the place was already spot less?

The sofas were also leather white centred in the middle of the room but the lilac coloured cushioned looked comfy and tempting. So eyes wondering around the room for any sign of life I saw no one and took my opportunity to sit on the couch. I don't even think I'm allowed to sit here since I've been instructed to not touch anything which also doesn't make sense to me.

Now leaning back into the soft lilac cushions I cant help but think that Jin told me not to touch anything when I'm wondering around but yet Namjoon gave permission to clean? Well that's not really making much sense is it?

Something of lavender scent brushed along my nose and I sniffed the air around me and only it brought my nose to find the cushion beside me. Taking a deep breath into the soft fabric, my face buried in it I melted at the smell. It was relaxing and I just felt a little joyful that this cushion smelt like lavender. It's matching the colour if you ask me but how they managed to get the cushion to smell like that is another question.

Did Jaemin know the cushions smell like this?

As I thought of that question I heard something of a shatter of glass come from the kitchen. I gasped out of fright but instead of ignoring it I found myself jumping up to my feet and ran towards the sound.

Entering the kitchen I heard a deep voice cursing multiple times under his breath and ignored when he called my name when he realised I had entered the room and rushed towards him still without thinking. I didn't think much of it because the first thing I noticed on him was his cut hand, a large gash down the palm of his hand, oozing with blood over the sink.

Taking his hand in mine he didn't protest to it and allowed me to examine his hand but winced when I squeezed it a little too hard for his liking.

"Ouch."

"I'm sorry Taehyung."

I mumbled quickly to him, trying to see how deep it was.

"You might need stitches."

"That's really not necessary Y/n." Taehyung

My eyes never leaving his wound. He tried to retract his hand from me but I didn't allow him to pull it away and again he didn't fight it. Instead I could feel his burining stare upon my face as I studied his hand.

"Here, this will help it."

Taking a cloth was that beside the sink to press against the palm of his hand, applying pressure but as I did so he began to chuckle at me which caused me to finally look up at him in wonder and meet his eyes for the first time.

"What?"

"Just take off the cloth. I'm fine Y/n." Taehyung

I shook my head, applying more pressure to his hand but he slid his hand from me grinning ear to ear and held up the palm of his hand for me to see. For what I saw I stepped back, shocked and gulped nervously. There was nothing there but a large smudge of wet blood from where his cut would of been.

"See, there's no need. It's gone." Taehyung

Okay now I was embarrassed.

Dropping the bloody cloth in the sink I looked down to hide my flush cheeks which only made him laugh at me again. However when I looked back up at him, meeting his intense eyes I found him in the middle of licking his way up his own palm, cleaning off the blood himself instead of washing it off in the sink.

"Isn't that a little weird?"

He cocked his head to the side, dropping his hand to his sides.

"Is what weird?" Taehyung

I pointed to his now healed hand that's actually been stuffed into his pocket as we spoke.

"Licking your own blood of you hand. Wouldn't that taste bitter or something or just as good as any other blood?"

He shrugged his shoulders and bend down to open the small cupboard under the sink and took out a black coloured brush and pan.

"Drinking or even tasting your own blood tastes just like any other but it doesn't keep us alive or satisfy us in anyway so we don't crave it. Wouldn't you have known this already having a vampire parent yourself?" Taehyung

Raising a brow up at me as he closed the cupboard doors. I just shook my head at him, trying to think back if my mom ever mentioned this to me but I cant recall a time she did.

"No. Nothing was ever said."

His hard yet dark eyes stared back up at me for a moment, his facial features not even moving nor did he blink. I just held his stare not knowing what to do or say in this moment but after a while I was starting to get uncomfortable so I broke this silence between us.

"Do you want some help with that?"

I pointed to the brush and pan in his hand. He finally broke his stare towards me to look down to what was in his hand and yet shook his head before looking back up at me with more friendly eyes and a light smile on his face.

"No but thanks for the offer." Taehyung

I nodded and stepped back further from him already heading towards the door to leave but only to walk backwards.

"Are you sure you don't need help?"

He stifled a laugh and again shook his head to stand up.

"Nope I'm good. Just go back to sniffing the cushion." Taehyung

I nodded and turned around to leave but stopped when I realised what he just said. Meeting his gaze once more he had his bottom lip bit down hard and arms crossed over his chest as if he was trying to not laugh.

"I wasn't sniffing the cushion."

He hummed and turned his body to the side from me.

"Mhm, let's pretend I believe you." Taehyung

When he looked down to the brush and pan in his hands I just stared at his side profile for several seconds speechless about to say next. But since I had nothing to say back to fight in my defence I just left the kitchen rushing out of the room but only to hear his laughter behind me and that somehow caused me to smile. It was the first time I had heard any of them apart from Yoongi actually laugh.

It was a nice feeling to know I made another one of them laugh.