Chapter Forty-Five

~Y/N POV~

"Can all vamps that are home locate to the living room?! I need to have a word with all of you!!"

I shouted at the top of my lungs as I stromed into the mansion, gazing around the room and up the stairs where I caught sight of Namjoon sheepishly stepping out his office to stand close to the railings and lean over, brow raised on his face.

"Y/n what is this about?" Namjoon

I scoffed at him and just pointed to the floor.

"Just get down here. I have a bone to pick with you and everyone else."

Namjoon's expression changed from curious to worry and just nods, and starts making his way to the top of the stair case.

"You don't have a bone to pick with me though, I'm clean." Jae

He tried to stroll passed me, wiping his shoulder with a smug look on his face but yelped when I grabbed him with my free arm that wasn't holding my son even if he was back in my carrier strapped across my chest.

"Oh no you don't boy. You knew about this didn't you?"

I glared to the gulping man as he looked back at Yoongi and Jimin but the two behind me remained silent. Jae just sighed and looked down at the floor defeated.

"Yeah I knew....but in my defence it's not my fault they didn't tell you sooner! That's not my job." Jae

I continued to galre at him for some seconds until I released him from my grip and unclipped Dae in the carrier.

"Fine, I'll let you off with that one. Just be on guard and sleep with one eye open from now on."

Jae gasped, instinctively slapping his hands to his brows. I just took Dae out the carrier carefully and passed him to Jae.

"If you don't want a telling off then you better scatter and feed Dae for me if you can."

Jae grinned and saluted at me using one hand and quickly bolted to the kitchen with my baby. I turned around to face Jimin and Yoongi both standing there quietly and not looking at me in anyway.

"You two, sit."

I pointed to the couch and they quickly obeyed and ran to the nearest couch that wasn't already occupied by one of their brothers now that they've all started to show up and take seats around the living room. I knew they would all be home by now, it's around the time they would all be back from work.

Just sighing ever so slightly I just approached them all and stood in the centre of the room, hands to my hips grasping in my mind what I now know and honestly I have mixed feelings. That's only because of the past and what has happened between Namjoon and I and some things that may have been said to me when Haru was still around. But at the same time I'm actually happy about it but that is being pushed aside right now because I'm pissed that I'm the only one in this house that didn't know and I'm the soulmate of seven vampires.

"Erm.....Y/n what's going on?" Jungkook

He asks timidly from his seat sitting in the middle of Hoseok and Taehyung on the long couch.

"Y/n knows." Jimin

All heads turned to Jimin, stunned by his words but Jimin just looked around at everyone and shrugged like it was nothing and then pointed to Yoongi who was staring at the ground blankly while sitting on the single couch.

"Not me, it was him." Jimin

"This is not how we planned to tell her Yoongi! What were you thinking and what the heck happened to your clothes?!" Jin

Yoongi just pouted his lips and looked down at his shirt covered in blood and shrugs.

"I did what I had to do. I suppose I'll go change." Yoongi

I just left him to stand up and leave, going up the stairs to change because he does actually need to change his clothes, I'll just pick at him later if I feel like it.

"What did happen?" Namjoon

"Some guy was insulting Y/n and her friends so Yoongi put him in his place, it's not bother now." Jimin

"Killed him?" Taehyung

Taehyung asked, hunched over his knees wiggling his brows to Jimin and smirking but Jimin only nods forming a smirk of his own and Taehyung just chuckled and leaned back in his seat.

"Nice." Taehyung

I scoffed at them all talking as if I'm not here.

"Excuse me but I have a bone to pick with all of you! Why didn't anyone tell me that I'm your soulmate?"

Waving my hands in the air I then dropped them and looked around the room to every man that was showing the same guilty expression and couldn't meet my angry gaze.

"We wanted to tell you Y/n but just with everything going on and that has happened it didn't seem wise to tell you just yet." Hoseok

"But we were going to very soon! I promise!" Taehyung

I stared at Taehyung in thought and judging by his puppy eyes, he seems genuine about what he's saying and Jin did say something of the same just moments ago.

"Were you?"

I could only ask slightly sceptical in case they were only making things up to not piss me off.

"Yes!" Taehyung

"Y/n we were going to tell you this weekend. Rent out a restaurant and actually take you out for once instead of being cooked up in the house all the time." Jin

I hummed and again I thought to myself.

"Is that what you and Hoseok were whispering about this morning in the kitchen?"

I sensed something fishy this morning when they were whispering too low for me to hear and stopped when I entered the kitchen and acted like nothing happened.

"Yes, we wanted to surprise you." Jin

Looking over to Hoseok for confirmation he nods eagerly and flashes me a nervous smile.

That would of been a nice way to tell me but I want to know from their side why they didn't.

"That would of been nice but why didn't anyone tell me?"

Everyone turned towards Namjoon who was shamefully looking down at his lap and fiddling with his fingers.

No one had to say a word for me to understand why.

It was because of the incident.

And I appreciate that.

I would of gone nuts if they told me while I was pregnant with Dae.

"I see."

I managed to say to break the uncomfortable silence.

"Well to let you all know I'm fine with it. It doesn't bother me as long as I'm not treated poorly again which in my opinion you all have some making up to do for that."

Jungkook quickly got up from the couch and slid across the marble flooring and clung into my leg looking up at me with his sparkling doe eyes.

"Tell us. We'll do anything to make it up to you, anything." Jungkook

I grinned at him and cupped his cheek looking down at him and again the whole room became silent waiting for my word and in some way I kind of felt in control and well.....I liked it.

"Anything?"

Jungkook eagerly nods and leaned into my touch but I looked up around the room to see the other five heads nodding.

"Fine."

I said looking back down to Jungkook and decided to tease just a little bit by leaning in close to his face, our noses almost touching. His eyes widen and he even gasped, his eyes never leaving mine and even turned red.

I heard Jimin curse but I ignored it and focused on Jungkook.

"Then take me out to that restaurant.....In public."