Chapter Thirty- Four

~Y/N POV~

It's just another casual Wednesday night.

Sitting around the table with everyone as the chatter goes on about either their friends that I haven't met, or neighbours. What I've noticed since being here is that they don't talk about work around me.

Sure I know they're some type of farmers but not the typical crops and barns type of farmers. They're too smartly dressed for that.

I know what they do but I'm starting to think theirs more to their work than they let on.

Listening quietly at the table I heard Hoseok speaking to Jimin about the neighbours. Something about they've lost their dog or something like that. But Jungkook commented saying he thinks the old neighbour may have ate it.

"It wouldn't be the first time." Jungkook

I heard him say after I took a sip of my water and exchanged cringed looks with Jaemin from across the table.

"We should really have him banned from having animals. Like really, he chipped that dog for pet only circumstances not for food. Tsk." Taehyung

I looked to Taehyung sitting beside me, bitterly smirking as he stabbed his steak with his fork.

"We don't know for certain if the dog has been eaten yet." Hoseok

"I think it is and good riddance if Mr Lang ate it. That thing was barking at all hours of the night ruining my beauty sleep." Yoongi

"Whatever." Jimin

He shrugged and picked up his glass of thick red blood and offered me a smile with a nod when we locked eyes across the table, sitting one person down from Jaemin.

I just smiled back and carried on with my food. Or what's left of it. I inhale my food lately as I'm constantly hungry and lately as disgusting as it is, blood of any kind helps a lot with my hunger. It tastes horrible but somehow it makes me feel a lot better.

For just a moment I gazed down to my stomach. Almost pressed up against the edge of the table given how big I've gotten. I only have just under two months left of this pregnancy and as hard as it is I've tried to detach myself from this whole experience.

After what I've seen Wendy go through with her baby girl, I dread what will happen when my baby decides to make an appearance.

Cradling my bump with both hands I smiled sadly to myself before I cleared my throat quietly and came back to reality.

This baby may be my blood but will never actually be mine.

Legally my child will be Haru's.

That psycho bitch.

Maybe I could run away somewhere?

"Y/n did you hear what I said?" Jin

Shaking my head from my deep thoughts I looked up from the table to find everyone with their eyes on me. Each sharing their own curiousity through their eyes as they stare back at me. Most likely they must be wondering what I was thinking but they'll never know I plan to run away.

"Sorry, no."

Tucking some hair behind my ear, Jin nods from his seat at the end of the table.

"Well I just wanted to mention that Namjoon is coming home tomorrow." Jin

My eyes widen. Surprised by this news since I didn't expect him to he released until next month.

"Why so soon?"

"Good behaviour I guess. Okay can with all those fights he's had, it was only self defence so he's coming home earlier than planned." Jin

He shrugged like it wasn't much news but it meant a lot to me.

I was split with my emotions about it.

One part of me was dreading him coming home. Not wanting to see him or be near him but another was somewhat relieved?

And slightly happy that he's coming home.

I still in some weird way miss him but that could just be my pregnancy hormones messing with my reasonable thinking.

"But he won't be allowed to work yet will he?" Jaemin

Jin shook his head and the remaining five vampires went back to eating like this means nothing. Obviously Jin must of told them before dinner tonight.

"No he will not. For six months after his release he'll be under home arrest. He could possibly work in the office here at home but he's not allowed to leave the premises under any condition." Jin

Jaemin nods while I stayed quiet and again my thoughts overwhelmed me.

That means I'll be around him more and he'll not be able to leave the house until the baby is four months old.

Namjoon will constantly be lurking around somewhere and I was just starting to get comfortable wondering around this place like it was my own.

Not even Haru has stepped foot in the house for a couple weeks now. It's nice but now Namjoons coming out and despite my mixed emotions about him, I don't know what he'll be like.

"Y/n are you okay? You look a little pale?" Taehyung

Gently he cupped my cheeks forcing my head to face him as he inspects my face, frowning like he could solve the problem.

"I'm okay Taehyung."

I told him, offering him a small smile that sores from reach my eyes and slowly lower his hands from my face. But his deep frown and hard red eyes don't disappear, all he does is nod but made sure not to remove his hands from mine.

"Y/n you shouldn't be worried about Namjoon coming home. He's gonna keep his distance." Jungkook

I nodded at the grinning Jungkook. There's not really much I can say on the matter, not right now anyway.

So now that I was done eating and in no mood for more I slowly stood up from my chair. Jaemin instantly standing up and rushing to my side to take my hand even if Taehyung and Hoseok sitting on either side of me already stood up with me.

"I'm a little tired now so I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see you all in the morning or something."

I mumbled the last part and walked away from the table with Jaemin, holding his hand. I didn't bother hanging around or looking back to them all.

It's just right now I think some sleep would be good for me and my thoughts.