Chapter eight

~Y/N POV~

Here we go again, out the house but this time spent the last hour or so in a limousine with all the other seven vampires that apparently own my ass. I didn't understand why we had to take this long ass car but it was quite entertaining to sit inside one for the first time.

I was told to sit on the very far end of the limo just to be sat between Taehyung and Yoongi. I was actually relieved to sit beside Yoongi since last night with him wasn't actually that bad and I enjoyed his company a lot. Just talking to him about anything but to a point. I wasn't that comfortable just to reveal everything to him the first time but right now I am thankful to be sitting beside him than the others even if I do have to sit beside Taehyung who remains to keep a distance between us thank god.

The whole car journey was quiet, barely anyone spoke on the way to my dreaded doctors appointment that I do not want to go to. Although I was a little curious as to why the wife Haru wasn't coming with us but I didn't really care that much in all honesty. I just feel for Jaemin who might just be with her right now.

Eventually the car came to a stop and Taehyung beside me didn't waste anytime in ripping off his seat belt to get out the door as fast as he possibly could. It seems he doesn't like to be near me but I'm not complaining, I'm not that fond of him either so the feeling is mutual.

Stepping out the car I was met with Jin's hand which he held out for me to assist me as I stepped out and I just took it since there was people around us entering this large building that I recognise straight away. It's the base I was taken to when I was first captured.

"Let's go we're late as it is." Namjoon

I heard him say close by and Jin looked over his shoulder just to nod and then pass me a small smile which I forced back in return to follow him after he let go of my hand. Behind me Yoongi closed the door just to take my arm and begin walking beside me which made me frown because I'm not suppose to but he didn't say anything as we continued to the main entrance of the building all eight of us strolling in at our own pace but Namjoon being in front.

As soon as we entered the building a tall woman dressed in all white with a red cross badge on the left side of her chest bowed towards the men that I was accompanied with and Namjoon made the first move towards her just to stare her down.

"We're late for our appointment with Dr Chu." Namjoon

Oh fuck no, not that asshole."

"Yes, right this way." Nurse

She bows again and spun on her heels just to begin walking down this long thin corridor. Everyone followed and this time Yoongi let go of my arm so I could walk behind him finally but every now and then to look over his shoulder to me as if checking I was still there.

Everyone single one of us were walking in single file, turning on last corner to the right before we came to a stop and the nurse to open the door and step to the side. Namjoon being the first to walk inside the dreaded office that I hate so much all because of that one doctor I can't stand.

Before I even entered the room I averted my eyes from the nurse that gave me dirty looks but I couldn't help but roll my eyes when I first seen Dr Chu for the first time standing beside his desk and shaking hands with Jungkook.

Just get me out of here already.

"Ah, Miss Lee it's a pleasure to see you again." Dr Chu

I nodded with a grunt towards the man that held a wide grin on his face as his red eyes scanned me up and down as if checking me out yet again.

"Dr Chu, do you mind not staring at our surrogate and start with this appointment. We have things to do." Namjoon

Thankful for Namjoon's interruption I finally was able to breath when Dr Chu chuckled with a nod, breaking his trance he once had.