Chapter Fifty

~Y/N POV~

Eyes closed I shifted uncomfortably and even groaned a little when I felt my ass feeling numb. The hard surface beneath my ass and legs straighten out I tried to move but when I felt restriction around my ankles, I opened my eyes to see rope tied around my ankles.

Panicking I attempted to reach forward only to realise that my arms were tied together above my head attached to the large white pole I'm leaning against. I tried to talk or make some kind of sound but there was a cloth stuffed in my mouth and tied around my head.

What the heck is going on??

Where's dae? Where's my baby?!

"Y/n, shh."

I stopped struggling against the ropes and turned to my right to see Jimin tied to another pole but instead of using robe, he had these silver chains around his ankles and wrists that were burning red raw by the skin and his pain showed upon his face. Although, his mouth wasn't covered like mine was.

"Done struggle, you'll hurt yourself and stay quiet. Haru will hear you." Jimin

HARU?!??

I should of known!!!

"Daes not here y/n. Don't worry about that, it's just the three of us." Jimin

He did a head gesture to my other side and I turned to my left to see Jae next to me, still unconscious, chin tucked in to his chest and arms above his head as well as legs tied together with rope. But he too had his mouth stuffed with cloth.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GRAB THE FUCKING BABY!!" Haru

Her shrieking voice filled the room even if her voice came from the stairs that were directly across from me.

"We know but too much happened!"

Another voice shouted but I think I remember that voice as one of the men that came for us.

"AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU TOOK JIMIN HERE!! YOU FUCKING BITCHES!!!" Haru

Jimin chuckled and when I turned to him he leaned his head against the pole, closing his eyes as he winces in pain.

I tried to talk to him but it only came out as muffle words. He looks in pain and I didn't like that.

Jimin opens his eyes and side glances at me.

"I'm okay. It's just these chains are burning my skin to the bone. Stupid holy oil." Jimin

I sighed knowing that's not good stuff for vampires. It burns them and very slippery to the touch but if Jimin can't slip out of those chains, that means the oil has been dried into the chains before use.

A door on top of the stairs banged open with a loud thud and I flinched but Jae suddenly let out a little yelp as he woke up shocked from the sudden noise.

Jae started to look around panicked and scared, tugging on the ropes but the sound of heels clicking off the steps stopped him and all three of us were turned our attention to the front.

In a matter of seconds Harus appearance showed as she stopped at the bottom of the stairs with an irritated expression and one hand on the hip.

"Well this is not entirely what I had planned.....Jimin." Haru

She nods to and lifts her chin in the air. Jimin growls at her lowly and thrashes against the chains but I wanted him to stop so he wouldn't hurt himself even more than he already was.

"Jimin you better stop that, you know what these chains can do." Haru

"How did you even get something like this?! These chains are illegal, forbidden to use against us!!" Jimin