Chapter six

~Y/N POV~

When I was told this morning that I get to go out I was very surprised since I wasn't notified before hand but apparently according to Namjoon, Jaemin and I can go out for a walk or whatever as long as we have one or two of the vampire husbands to accompany us. Just to be sure we don't try and run away and to make sure others know we belong to a family we have to wear our robes but instead of wearing the black robe baring their family crest on the back this time we have to wear white with the crest on the back.

But it didn't really matter to me, I was just greatful to finally get out and have some fresh air but only with Hoseok and Jimin. We had to follow them walking through the streets, since we are forbidden to walk beside them or in front. Again I didn't care, I had Jaemin on my side and I was happy with that although he's very quiet this morning but I just put it down to him not having a lot of sleep lately.

The four of us didn't utter a word to one another, Jaemin keeping his head low as he walked beside me but I just looked around the streets, watching people walk by as they proceeded in their daily lives. It all seemed normal, like birds chirping from trees near by, children running along the streets with their parents and others doing their shopping. It was some what weird to me to see this but oddly calming to see a natural atmosphere beyond the house.

"Did Samuel say to meet us at 11?" Hoseok

I heard him speak but leaning close to Jimin when we stopped by the kerb. Staring at the back of the head curiously I noticed the way Jimin glanced over his shoulder towards me but said nothing but nod towards Hoseok and turn back to face forward.

"Let's just cross, there's no cars." Jimin

He began walking already to cross the street, Hoseok walking along side him so Jaemin and I just followed as we're suppose to but all I could think about was who this Samuel was?

Are we meeting someone on our walk?

Crossing the street we continued to walk along in silence just to end up coming to this large park, stepping along the grass instead of following the main path just to finally come to a stop by a picnic bench beside a little river.

"You two sit here, we'll be on the second one." Hoseok

Jaemin nodded and complied by sitting down without a word but I just so much as opened my mouth to speak and Hoseok glared at me, shaking his head as if warning. So I just sighed and sat down beside Jaemin, hearing Hoseok hum softly behind me and I assume to sit on the bench beside us with Jimin. I don't understand why they can't just sit here with us, there's plenty of space.

"Do you know why we're here?"

I whispered to Jaemin closely but he shook his head, rubbing his tired eyes.

"No, usually on the weekly walks we get its a certain route we take of their choosing and straight home. I don't know why we're sitting here." Jaemin

He whispered back to me, propping his head up in his hand with the help of his elbow. I sighed just to straighten up in my seated position just to check out the surroundings of this park. Something seemed odd about this and looking back at both Hoseok and Jimin they were too busy talking among themselves to realise I was staring at them curiously.

But when they both suddenly stood up from their seats, smiling into a certain direction I was caught off guard and followed their line of sight just to see another two men walking towards them, both smartly dressed in the causal suits, on man choosing to wear a dark grey suit and blue tie where as the second man wore all black including the tie. In the way the two men shared the same smiles upon their faces as they greeted Jimin and Hoseok in handshakes it was clear they knew each other.