Chapter Sixty-Two

~Y/N POV~

(SMUT WARNING)

"And I want both of you to fuck me."

That's all I needed to say before Jimin automatically took me by the hips, picked me up off the ground and threw me onto the bed. It wasn't aggressive. If anything it came across as more possessive and needy since he quickly took the opportunity to press me into the mattress using his toned body and devour my mouth with his.

The abrupt action almost winded me but it was thrilling to see the affect I had on this man right here. His lips moulding against mine smoothly as if his lips were made for me. They were soft and I could taste the cherry on his lips from the lollipop he had earlier in the car. It only made him all the more delicious to taste.

I bucked my naked hips into his still clothed crotch. I needed to show him how he affected me too. The desperation rising inside me to have him completely. My actions caused him to groan against my mouth but with a mixture of a deep growl that vibrated from his chest.

"You have no idea what you do to me, doll." Jimin

He whispered against my lips, breathing heavily that matched my own breathing patterns. He's knocked the wind out of me, literally. Not that I'm complaining.

Lost for words I grip a hand full of his hair on the back of his head and give him a hard tug. To which he groans again, closing his eyes for a brief moment. He chuckles before opening his eyes again and mischievously smirked down at me. Stroking my left cheek softly with his index and middle fingers. I shivered at the touch but also by the way his red eyes shining down at me darkened.

"You continue to tease me and now...." Jimin

His hand suddenly snapped to my jaw, using his whole hand to grip under my chin. Jimin snickered when I flinched. But not out of fear. Out of thrilling surprise that created a more pooling wetness between my legs.

"Be prepared to reap the consequences." Jimin

Not only did I shiver against his body once more by his words alone but I couldn't supress the grin I gave him back. Yet Jimin simply widened his smirk back and his fingers pressed harder into my jaw. So hard that I'm sure there may be marks left on my jaw after tonight but not enough pressure to cause me pain.

"Jimin." Taehyung

Taehyung's voice sounded around the room which was more deeper than usual, had caught the instant attention from Jimin and the man above me snapped his head to the right of the bed.

Still panting underneath Jimin I couldn't take my eyes off him. This felt intense but it was exactly what I wanted. However when it took me a moment to realise neither men have spoken I flicked my sights up to the man standing beside us. His hands to his naked hips and staring Jimin down with a light smirk on his lips. It surprised me that Taehyung was already naked without question. Now that only left Jimin with his long shorts on.

The two males stared at each other, both smirking but as if having a silent conversation with one another. Underneath Jimin all I could do was lay there and glance back and forth between the two. It's obvious by their stretching grins they are thinking the same thing and whatever it is, will be amazing.

Suddenly Jimin giggles and abruptly pushing himself off me to stand by the end of the bed. I whined at the sudden lose of touch only to have Taehyung press a finger to my lips to hush me. My eyes widen but Taehyung shakes his head slowly while staring me down hungrily.

"We're going to play a game. It's called guess who." Taehyung

Retracting his finger from my lips Taehyung lightly laughs at my expression of surprise on my face. But Jimin gained my attention when I saw his movements reach out and take something from a bottom drawer across from the bed. I frowned as I watched Jimin take out a clump of fabric balled together between his hands. Red silk entwined together but there was a strip of black in there too. Just one from what I can tell.