Chapter Fifty-five

~Y/N POV~

"W-What?"

I finally said after staring up at my dad in shock but he was still staring back at Jae in awe, tears in his eyes.

Jae on the other hand was confused and it shows. Jae even looked back at me as if questioning what my dad said was true but I shrugged at him. My parent didn't mention any siblings to me growing up so this is news to me as it is to everyone else.

"Y/n Youngrae or Jae, he is your brother." Dad

He finally told me, smiling at me and wiping his eyes expressing the joy written all over his face. My Dad sniffed and walked over to Jae and pulled him into a hug. Jae hugged him back but gazed over to me, showing his uncertainty about this whole thing.

"Erm, sir are you sure he's your son?" Namjoon

My dad scoffed, pulling away from Jae but kept a firm hand on Jae's shoulder standing close to him where as I just stared at the two in wonder, trying to pick up some kind of similarities in looks.

"Of course he is. I know my boy anywhere, I would never miss take him for someone else." Dad

I kept staring at his face, ignoring the fact Jimin has come up to stand close to my side, even taking my hand into his as if to show that he's right there beside me.

Same nose, check.

Same eyes, check.

Same hair colour, check.

But face shape, lips and ears, no.

"Well if I'm your son, tell me something only my father would know." Jae

I heard him say and watched him scrunch up that nose of us as he looked back to my dad, stepping away from him slightly.

"You were born 17th of March at 5.01 am. You would be twenty five years old by now and you have a birth mark on your left chest the shape of a round circle. You use to call it your special spot as a little boy." Dad

He chuckled and gave Jae a fond smile where as Jaes eyes were wide and stared back at my dad in pure shock. I was no different, I was in complete shock.

"But dad, you and mom never told me I had a sibling."

I told him, making a move towards them with Jimin tagging along side me, keeping a firm hold of my hand.

My dad looked over to me, sadness filling his eyes and nods.

"Yes we didn't. It was too hard to think about and it was painful to talk about him so we kept his existence a secret from you. I'm very sorry." Dad

There was guilt in his eyes so I accepted that and knew he didn't mean harm from it.

Everyone in the room grew quiet and I'm sure the other seven men in the room standing around watching this moment between us didn't even know what to say or how to react. Obviously they didn't even know that Jae was even my brother, it's a shock to us all.

But Jae broke the silence but pushing away from my dad and angrily marching around the couch to gain that extra space between him and dad.

"Then how the hell did I end up here?! Being a half breed to breed and provide children to vampires is all I've ever known so how the fuck am I here?!" Jae

Throwing his arms around in the air, its very clear Jae was pissed and his face grew a shade of pink and eyes darkened. I've never seen Jae so angry before, he never gets this angry about anything, not even when I shaved his eyebrows.