Chapter Thirty-Six

~Y/N POV~

Again I was left alone in the house for the day. I'm not completely alone, Namjoon is wondering around somewhere but I haven't seen him at all this morning. We haven't really spoken since he came home but had meals at the table with everyone in a civil matter but that's about it.

Everyone had to work and Jae was lucky enough to go out to the park to see Seulgi and Wendy. I however have been told to stay at home because it's two days passed my due day and Dr Go has instructed at don't go out places for very long so here I am, at home and just chilling in the games room playing games all by myself.

I doubt Namjoon would play games with me, I don't really see that happening nor could I imagine it. Plus every time Namjoon and I have been left in a room together alone, it's awkward. I don't know who makes it that way but possibly it's both of us.

Maybe some time spent together wouldn't be so bad but he's been missing all day pretty much since every one left. Maybe he's hiding from me so I wouldn't be so scared about being left alone with him?

It's possible that we may be okay to hang out? Maybe.

Sitting with this controller in my hand and my game on the main menu Ive been debating whether to go ask Namjoon if he wants to play a game with me. I've only heard of the stories from the others about Namjoon's fun side that I haven't yet seen with my own two eyes so until I see it, its hard to imagine.

Tapping my finger lightly on the button I stay thinking to myself on the couch, should I ask or should I not?

Now scoffing to myself I threw the controller to the side and managed to push myself up to stand, it took me longer than I would of liked but I managed by myself. If I was sitting on the floor or on a bean bag that would of been a different story.

I waddled towards the door and stuck my head out looking in both directions up and down the corridor to find it empty and the whole house quiet. Not a peep, not a whisper it was like the dead only stayed in this house. I didn't like it. So..

"NAMJOON!!"

I shouted at the top of my lungs as loud as I possibly could voice out his name.

"NAMJOON COME HERE, QUICK!!"

I waited for a second and before you know it, loud thundering steps came from the main stair case. A smile of success stretched upon my lips as I waited just before Namjoon came charging from around the corner, a panicked look on his face.

"What? What is it? Are you okay? Is everything alright? Is the baby coming?!" Namjoon

The look of fear and terror all over his face was semi cute and funny.

I chuckled and walked away back in to the game room only to have him follow me inside but to stop by the doorway. When I turned around as I stood next to the sofa again, I smiled at him when I saw the look of uncertainly and confusion all over his face, when he formed a slight frown.

"What's the matter?"

"I thought something was wrong. It appears you seem to be okay?" Namjoon

I nodded, bending to the side as much as I can with my hand on my side and to help support my weight with this belly when it comes to bending. I picked up the controller into my hand and stood back up grinning at him.

"I'm fine and so is the baby. No sign of labour just yet."

He scratched the top of his head and looked out the door way as if nervous and came inside the game room only taking about two feet inside before stopping again.