Chapter Thirty-One

~Y/N POV~

Because of my boredom I decided to have a stroll around the house. It's huge and I have nothing better to do so I might as well have a walk around the place.

Walking through the living room I headed towards the stairs, just out of curiosity since I don't upstairs a lot. The most times I've gone up stairs is to spend time with Yoongi in his bedroom to watch movies but other than that, that's about it.

Once I reached the top of the stairs I just took a moment to gaze down the steps, taking in everything around me and realising even more so just how huge this house is. Just to think that my child would be raised here and that thought alone made me instinctively bring my hands to rest on my seventh month baby bump.

Only two months left and every kick I receive is just a more of a reminder.

It's still in thoughts to whether I will even have a relationship with my child or what. I don't know so I still try to keep a distant mind about that.

Pushing that thought to the side, shaking my head did I leave my spot on the top of the stairs to stroll down the long corridor just to look around some more. I know there is some of the vampires are home but I don't know where.

To my knowledge, some of them are at work and some are at home, doing whatever in their free time.

Jaemin told me that they like to spend a lot of time in their game room so maybe I'll find some luck in there. As nice as it is to have some alone time, right now I find myself in a mood for some company and not just any company but one of theirs. Jaemin would of been fine for company but not only is he napping, I also have this need to be around these six more. I don't know why but it's like I have this constant pull towards them. As the days go on, it becomes even more stronger than the last.

As I stay in my thoughts, eyes wondering around to the paintings decorated the walls as well as family pictures and fancy statues I eventually started to pick up familiar voices by the far end of the corridor. With a smile on my face I ended up picking up the pace in my steps until I reached the door that had a sign that read, GAMES ROOM.

The door was only half closed so with hand on the door was I ready to push it open but paused when I heard someone mention Namjoon's name. It peaked my interest straight away because they rarely speak about him, or it could be because they don't want to around me.

"Im telling you guys, Namjoon is looking rough in that place." Taehyung

"And what do you mean by rough?"

I heard Yoongi's grumble. Luckily I have some sort of good hearing due to being half vampire but it's no where near as good as theirs. So I have to be completely quiet or my cover will be blown.

"Like I just said, he was covered in bruises and had a cut on his lip. I mean I don't even think he's sleeping enough in that place." Taehyung

"Well it was his decision to go in there and serves him right after what he did to Y/n." Yoongi

Taehyung hummed at him while I lean towards the door, trying to peak inside just to find Taehyung standing in the middle of the room next to the pool table while Yoongi sits on a single leather chair sipping on a bottle of something, I assume to be beer. But not so much to my surprise Hoseok was quietly standing beside Taehyung with a pool stick in hand but staring blankly to the pool table.

"I'll go see him tomorrow and see how he is. Maybe mom and dad can talk to the warden about this." Hoseok

"Nah, you know Namjoon wont want special treatment." Yoongi

"But this is our brother in there! If he's getting into fights then we have to do something!" Hoseok

Hearing the fear and severe concern in his voice made me reach my limit into listening to this and the next second I burst into the room and some how marched over to Hoseok and wrap my arms around him to bring into my embrace. I felt him stiffen at first before he melted into my touch and wrapped his arms around my shoulders keeping me close.

This sudden action didn't only surprise him but myself too.

"Erm.... Y/n were you just listening to our conversation?" Yoongi

I only nodded into Hoseok's body, burying my face into his chest. To be honest I felt like I needed this.

"How much did you hear?" Taehyung

I looked over to my left just to see Taehyung take a step closer, tilting his head to the side to see me, brows furrowed with question.

"Just about how rough Namjoon appears to be."

I mumbled against Hoseok but kept a tight hold of him but he just hummed more to himself and rested his cheek to the top of my head as his hand smoothly rubs up and down my back.

"Damn it." Taehyung

Taehyung quickly spun around punching the air and disappeared from my view.

"Is he really not doing okay in that place?"

I spoke with a small voice shockingly but almost surprising myself with how concerned and worried I felt just think that Namjoon was having a hard time. I should be cursing him out and wishing worse upon him but I've grown to kind of start missing him around here. It feels like something is missing.

"Honestly Y/n no, he's doing shit in that place but this is Namjoon we're talking about and he'll be fine." Yoongi

I heard his voice from some where behind Hoseok but I wasn't satisfied with that response, if anything it made me feel worse. Letting go of Hoseok I stepped back to lean my hip against the pool table, gazing towards Yoongi who remained sitting in his chair but staring back at me, bringing the beer bottle to his lips.

"Can I see him?"

I spoke with confidence and certainty. Not even a doubt in my mind.

Hoseok gasped and looked back at his brothers. Taehyung whipped his whole body around to face me, sharing the same stunned look on his face as Yoongi.

"Huh? Y-You actually want to see him?" Yoongi

I nodded, standing tall crossing my arms over the front of my chest.

"Yes I would like to see him. It's been a while and I'd like to see his condition myself."

For a moment the whole room came to a still. No one moved nor talked except for the obvious glances Taehyung and Hoseok shared as Yoongi and I kept that firm eye contact. Staring into one another's souls but I knew Yoongi was trying to see if he could find any kind of fear in my eyes to see Namjoon again but honest I had none.

Slowly did Yoongi grow a smirk upon his lips before he chuckles.

"Okay fine. Hoseok can take you tomorrow." Yoongi

I nodded feeling some kind of accomplishment but to be honest I felt a little excitement too. And maybe a little nerves but a part of me really wanted to see him again.