Chapter forty-nine

~HOSEOK POV~

The sounds of crashing and screaming woke me up from my deep slumber. Sitting up in the bed I groaned, grabbing at my head. It felt like it was on fire and my eyes were a little sore opening them. It's weird, I felt fine before going to bed.

But the sound of Yoongi screaming at the top of his lungs was more important so I slid out of bed, knowing something was deeply wrong and walked out the bedroom, squinting my eyes to the bright light in the corridor.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" Yoongi

"YOONGI CALM THE FUCK DOWN!! BREAKING THINGS ISNT GOING TO MAKE US FIND HER ANY FASTER!!" Jin

Who? Y/n?

Her name came instantly to mind and I rushed down the stairs only to be met with Taehyung sitting on the bottom step, covering his face with his knees up to his chest while Jungkook stood next to him glaring at the floor balling up his fists.

"Is this about Y/n?"

Yoongi standing in the middle of the living room next to the now broken up parts of our coffee table, whipped his head in my direction, fiery red eyes burning into my soul before he stomped over to me and grabbed my collar pulling me face to face with him.

"You know where she is? Tell me, where is Y/n?" Yoongi

I blinked shocked but instantly enraged at the same time.

"Y-Y/n? She's not in her room?"

Yoongi just snarled at me and pushed me away and stomped back to the couch just to pick up a cushion and rip it down the middle with ease.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Yoongi

"Jae and Jimin are gone too." Namjoon

I heard Namjoon speak calmly from the basement doors. I looked over to his direction to see Namjoon come through the door holding Dae in his arms securely to his chest.

"What? Seriously? Let me check." Jungkook

Lightly moving Namjoon out the way Jungkook sped down those basements steps and disappeared.

"Jimin's not here because I checked his room before coming down." Taehyung

I heard him mumble next to my feet still sitting on the steps, covering his mouth and staring off into space but judging by his line of sight it had to just be the floor in front of him.

Yoongi let out another growl that filled the room before he picked up a side table next to the couch and threw it across the room.

"YAH!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THROWING THINGS!!" Jin

Dae started to cry after flinching in Namjoon's arms and Yoongi finally stopped just to stand stiff in the middle of the room, fists balled up and breathing heavily as he glares to the floor.

"Sorry." Yoongi

He grumbled almost under his breath but it was heard loud enough.

"It's obvious who took them." Namjoon

I nod at him when Namjoon and I make eye contact and Namjoon nods back, clenching his jaw but surprisingly keeping this all together. Out of all of us I would say Namjoon has the worse temper so if he blows up, it'll be the end of us all and nothing will stop him. Perhaps having his son in his arms is good enough to keep him calm.

"Yeah that fucking bitch. I swear to lucifer if she lays a hand of Y/n I'll kill her myself. I still say we should of killed her a long time ago." Yoongi

"Tae, go check on Jungkook. He's taking his time down there and while you're at it the two of you see if you can pick up any other scents down there. You two are the best at that." Namjoon

Taehyung nods, sniffling and wiping his nose with the back of his hand before he drags his feet towards Namjoon and walks down the stairs to the basement.

"So I take it you have a plan then?"

I asked him since knowing Namjoon he wouldnt of said that to Taehyung if he didn't have something in mind already.

"I do." Namjoon

"Good then fucking say it Namjoon." Yoongi

Namjoon sighed and gently passed the now calm Dae into Jin's arms and rubbed his hands together just to walk over to me next to the stairs but looking over to Yoongi.

"You don't need to get snappy Yoongi, we all want them back as soon as possible." Namjoon

"Yeah well of course you wouldnt care much about the urgency of this matter because you still have your son. Y/n is still our soulmate at the end of the day and pregnant with MY baby." Yoongi

Namjoon stopped in his tracks, squinting his eyes at Yoongi and clenching his jaw.

"What are you implying?" Namjoon

"That now that Y/n had Dae, you son biologically you couldn't give two fucks about her or not." Yoongi

Oh shit.

I worried for Yoongi's behalf even though Yoongi seemed confidant in his words. Jin and I glanced at one another from across the room unsure what's going to happen but I held in my breath when Namjoon suddenly sped across the room to stop only inches away from Yoongis face and stared down at him. I couldn't see Namjoon's face since his back was towards me but Yoongi remained unfazed.

"For your information I want Y/n back just as much as everyone else. Even Jimin, our brother and Jae our friend. I don't need to explain my feelings to you as I'm trying to control myself around my son. It's unfortunate that is happening to you Yoongi, I know this will be hitting you the most out of everyone." Namjoon

Yoongi scoffed, rolling his eyes at Namjoon.

"None of that excuses your behaviour towards her Namjoon. Since you found out she's pregnant again you barely speak to her or spend time with her. It's like you've taken a step back from her." Yoongi

Namjoon didn't say anything but I know he was staring Yoongi down and because of that the room filled into this uncomfortable silence. It was really awkward actually and I almost made my way to the basement doors to join Taehyung and Jungkook down there but Namjoon moved, sighing heavily and turned his back to Yoongi to walk towards the stairs again.

"As I already said I have a plan. I have to make a couple of phone calls and I'll go over everything with you all. Just try to see if anyone can pick up clues or scents that are unknown to us. It could be useful for finding them." Namjoon

He spoke almost robotically up the stairs without looking back but as he reached the top, Jin started speaking to him.

"What phone calls Namjoon?" Jin

Namjoon stopped at the top of the stairs and turned to face us by looking down.

"It's the perks of being in prison. Not only do you make enemies but you can make friends too. I'll be right back." Namjoon

Then just like that he strolled off casually and disappeared from sight.

For a moment I just stayed there frozen staring at the top of the stairs where Namjoon once stood until I shook myself out of thought and started searching the living room, or what was left of it since Yoongi decided to break things and throw objects around.

"I need to feed Dae, then I'll be right back." Jin

I just nodded Jin and he walked into the kitchen with Dae. It's obvious he wants to help out too to look for any clue we can find but Dae obviously needs fed too.

Yoongi and I searched the living room for just any scent or anything that could be laying around that may not belong to us but there was nothing. There was this distinct smell in the air though, it was faded but it smelled horrible. If I focused on it too much it made me want to throw up and worsen my headache.

But I do question though, which is something I don't want to question Yoongi about but, why would she want to take all three of them and not Dae?