Chapter twenty-six

~Y/N POV~

It was admittedly tough to watch Namjoon go this morning. A part of me still feels bad but another is relieved to know he's doing this. But just knowing I'll see him again before giving birth gave me this unsettling feeling inside that I didn't know would be a good thing or bad. I don't know.

So to do something Jin suggested we do some baking in the massive kitchen. I was all down for it so Jaemin and I have been in the kitchen all morning with Jin and even Taehyung showed up to join in the fun.

We made blueberry muffins and double chocolate chip muffins as well as cookies.

I couldn't stop eating the cookie dough though, it was too good so I had the honour of licking the bowl clean after Jin set the timer and Taehyung put the tray of Cookies in the oven. I just left Jaemin to deal with the cooling muffins to see if they're cool enough yet to decorate. My attention was needed else where and that was the cookie batter.

"I swear I can eat this stuff all day every day if I could."

Licking my fingers clean that just so happened to manage to get there I heard Taehyung laugh at me from behind which made me turn around to face him, still holding the bowl close to my chest but when his eyes set upon my face he just laughed harder and walked over to me.

"What are you doing?"

He became extremely close but I didn't move away from him but only watched his every movements as he stood before me, chuckled and then wiped his finger along the top of my lip and then showed me the little cookie dough that he just wiped off.

"You had a cookie moustache." Taehyung

Shyly I giggled but looked away just to turn my back to him, mumbling a small thanks and putting the bowl back in the counter. But Jaemin's snickering across from me made me shoot him a death glare that screamed 'do you wanna die?' so Jaemin shut up after that but smirked.

"We should clean up a little bit before the cookies are done. Jaemin are the muffins cool enough yet?" Jin

He walked over to Jaemin just to peer over his shoulder to the muffins.

"There's some that are a little warmer than the other so maybe by the time the cookies are done they'll definitely be cool enough to decorate." Jaemin

"I know what I'm decorating mine with." Taehyung

He piped up from beside me, shooting me a mischievous look before looking over to Jin and Jaemin that looked back at him, curiously.

"What Tae?" Jin

"A moustache with icing. Pretty suiting huh Y/n?" Taehyung

I scoffed at him and pushed his side away from me when he nudged my arm with his elbow but he just laughed yet again at me. But I have to admit, it's kind of nice messing around like that, it kind of feels normal like nothing else is going on and that the thoughts of Namjoon go away too. It helps.

"Leave the girl alone Taehyung." Jin

"I thought it was pretty funny." Jaemin

"I swear Jaemin, you encourage this one more time, you'll loose your left nut."

His eyes widen and stepped back holding up his hands but Jin and Taehyung just erupted into a fits of laughter.

"Woah, hormones or what?" Jaemin

"Jaemin!!"

I rushed over to him around the counter top, then repeated punched him in the arm until I felt like I was done. All he did was cower next to the large refrigerator and take the beating.