Chapter Thirty- Two

~Y/N POV~

I didn't realise that a real prison can be so creepy and yet lifeless. It certainly gave me the creeps all through security up until this meeting room Yoongi and I were instructed to come sit and wait in a booth until the inmates expecting guests would come out.

It was a little cold in this place but thankfully if I covered my arms right with my clock that I must still wear then it's not so bad.

Although I could feel the stares from other vampires in this room and from the guards that I've already passed, clearly no other breeder like myself has been seen in a prison like this, I mean why else would a half breed be visiting?

I'm just here because I want to see with my own eyes if Namjoon is okay. I still don't get why I want to but I just do and secretly I'm missing him, in my own twisted way. After what he did to me I should be missing him  but I do and I cant seem to stop.

However walking through this prison I stayed close to Yoongi, literally almost glued to his side. He didn't seem to mind though but stayed quiet about it also.

Waiting for Namjoon was some how nerve wrecking but some kind of alarm ran out which startled me and I grabbed onto Yoongis arm out of instinct. Gazing around the room to find the source but I had no clue where it came from. Yoongi chuckled at me and placed his hand over mine that was still on his arm.

"It's just to tell everyone the inmates are coming out. Look." Yoongi

He gestured with a head nod to the glass window in front of us and I looked up to see Namjoon for the first time in months, standing there, hands behind his back as another guard unchained him and instructed him to sit down.

Namjoon was glaring at Yoongi, but sat down quietly clenching his jaw and lazily dropped his hands to his lap, not even looking my way.

"Yoongi, why did you bring Y/n here? This is no place for her to be." Namjoon

"I know that but she wanted to come." Yoongi

"That's besides the point. You should of said no." Namjoon

The two went back and forth to their bickering but I just stared at Namjoons face, taking in some dark patches around his right eye and bottom lip as well as a small healing wound on his cheek. It made me uncomfortable but only because it worried me and angered me at the same time to see him like that.

"What happened to your face?"

I blurted out to him and he stopped bickering with Yoongi to pause, shoulders tensed but finally set his eyes upon me for the first time.

"Huh?" Namjoon

"Your face. It looks like you've been beaten."

I pointed towards his cheek and he only pressed his lips together before sighing and looking down to his lap.

"I was in a fight but it's nothing I cant handle Y/n." Namjoon

"Why were you in a fight?"

Our eyes met again and he seemed conflicted to tell me or not. But he looked at Yoongi who gave a nod and then he looked back to me and sighed again to run his fingers through his messy hair and lean back against his chair.

"Let's just say there's a lot of people in this place I put in here for breaking the law and now here I am because I did to." Namjoon

"Oh. That sucks."

I didn't know what else to say but Namjoon just bitterly laughed, nodding his head and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yes, it sucks but I'm still alive." Namjoon

I nodded at him and somehow managed to pull off a small smile towards him and that made his red eyes soften towards me. For a good few moments between us  no one said anything and even Yoongi who just sat there quietly looking around the room to other people or looking at his watch for the time.

"How are you Y/n? You're okay right?" Namjoon

I nodded and yet another smile spread across my face.

"Yes I'm fine. The baby too."

To mention the baby I instinctively moved my hand across my huge belly. I'm sure he already noticed but now he has fully set his eyes on my stomach and nodded.

"Good. That's good, I'm glad." Namjoon

"Joon, Jin has been sending you those medical reports right?" Yoongi

Namjoons eyes flickered from my stomach to meet Yoongi's.

"Yes he is but it's always better to hear from the person herself, right Y/n?" Namjoon

He offered me a small smile but it was still enough to show off his dimples.

"Right."

I confirmed with a nod.

"By the way mom and dad are coming in to see you tomorrow so look forward to that." Yoongi

"Hm, probably to update me on Haru. She hasn't been around you has she Y/n?" Namjoon

I shook my head, shifting on my seat. It was starting to get uncomfortable sitting in this thing.

"No I haven't seen her. Well not really just at least a handful of times but she never gets near me."

He nods but also hums as a short response.

"Good but Y/n can I ask you something?" Namjoon

"Yeah?"

Namjoon leans forward towards the glass, using his elbows to support himself on the small counter in front of him below the window. I just leaned in but that's when I caught the small smirk forming on his lips.

"Why did you want to come see me?" Namjoon

I choked. Like literally choked and all the colour fell from my face. I don't fully understand why I wanted to come see him either so what could I possibly tell him?

"I-I don't know. I just want to."

Namjoons red eyes just gazed deep into mine, no expression seen just blank and he didn't even blink either. Just the two of us staring at one another.

"Thank you. I'm glad you did even though you shouldn't because this is my punishment for what I did to you." Namjoon

"Well you're already starting to make it up to me by being here and changing laws on my behalf so I guess it's the least I can do."

"But you're doing so much more than that Y/n. So much more and you don't even know it yet." Namjoon

His gaze fell from my eyes to my stomach and I just followed his gaze, leaning back. I now get what he was trying to say without actually saying it and he didn't need to. I already knew that at the back of my mind.

Maybe Namjoon and I can learn to get over what happened in time, but I cant help but feel we're heading in the right direction.