Chapter Forty-Seven

~Y/N POV~

I think this evening may be very interesting.

The other day was eventful when I was with Hoseok and Jin buying a dress for this evening and the dirty looks I got from retail assistants was unbelievable. They acted like I had some kind of disease and didn't want to take much to do with me that was until Hoseok started to act scary and threatened to end everyone's lives that were in the shop if I didn't get any special treatment so before we left both Jae and I were treated like royalty.

One thing I did learn is that Hoseok is scary when he's angry. I mean wow, but it was hot at the same time not to mention Jin's quiet scornful look was also murderous looking.

But now we travelled in the family limo to park outside the restaurant while Jae stayed at home to watch Dae for us. He was invited to come with us but he decided to stay at home and talk on the phone to Wendy just like he's been doing a lot of lately.

Right now I'm trying to think of things that will stop me from being so nervous about going into this restaurant. I've never been in one before and a lot of people will be staring at us but I will walk in there with my head held high and ignore everyone around us.

Tonight is date night and its the start of all seven of them making it up to me for the way they treated me at the beginning and keeping secrets. No more secrets.

The limo parked up outside the restaurant and my stomach was all sorts in butterflies so I'm sure the baby can sense my nerves.

Namjoon stepped out first followed my Jin and Jimin. The last out was me but Yoongi held back, taking my hand to help me out the limo.

Not once did I let go of Yoongis hand as we walked in and was assisted to our table which just so happened to me in the centre of this large yet very beautiful place.

There was a lot of eyes on us already and some whispering comments. It's obvious by scent that I'm a half breed and that I'm pregnant. If I had something to mask those scents no one would notice since I'm not wearing my traditional black robe like I usually wear on our days out. So every now and then I would feel almost naked with out it since I've grown so accustom to it.

Jimin pulled out my chair for me and I sat down between him and Yoongi while Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok were directly across and Taehyung and Jungkook taking up the top chairs.

The waiter passed seven individual menus to each of the men at the table but Yoongi instantly passed me his and turned in his chair scoffing to the waiter.

"And where is my menu or are we suppose to share?" Yoongi

The waiter's eyes grew in size and shook his head.

"Oh no sir, I passed you your menu but if you would like another then I would gladly get you one." Waiter

"Then I want another one." Yoongi

The vampire bowed his head and took off to get another menu and arrived back at the table, passing Yoongi his menu with trembling hands.

"Next time the lady gets what she wants first, got it?" Yoongi

"Yes sir. Now would anyone like some drinks?" Waiter

I popped my hand up for his attention but he just seemed to glance my way and then turn away to glance towards the others with a smile on his face and notepad in hand.

"Erm excuse me? I'd like a water please."

The man just ignore me and turned his face to look down at Jungkook who was already bursting with fuming anger, gritting his teeth together.