Chapter Twenty Two

Waking up still completely naked in Ria's bed was something Taehyung never thought he'd experience, but yet found himself smiling like a fool at the events that took place last night. The electric current seemed to now be permanently coursing through his veins as he sat up and looked around for any signs of the woman he spent the most memorable night of his life with. His eyes zone in on the matching red lace underwear set he had removed from her body along with the old college sweatshirt and shorts she had wore for less than a few minutes and he wondered if she's perhaps walking around completely naked.

As he makes his way into the bathroom to relieve himself and freshen up before he saw her, he hears a noise coming from the kitchen and grins at his reflection knowing she's not far away. Grabbing a pair of his gray sweatpants, he slips them on without the presence of underwear or a shirt and makes his way towards the beautiful woman standing in the distance.

Her black silk robe covered her body, albeit barely, as it stopped just below that deliciously round derriére he used to ogle but could now touch. Her long brunette hair still in loose waves from last night grazed her lower back, remaining turned away from him while stirring something in a yellow glass bowl.

Wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into him, Ria giggles appreciatively when his front presses against her backside, "Good morning, beautiful."

Abandoning her task as she turns around to face him smiling down at her, she cranes her neck to kiss his inviting lips, "Good morning. Breakfast should be ready soon."

"Mm," He hums as he slowly brushes away the hair covering her skin, "I think there's something sweet I'd like to eat first."

Effortlessly lifting her onto the counter, she giggles at his lasciviousness. Promiscuous kisses adorn her neck and chest as Taehyung unties the slippery fabric from around her waist, letting it fall from her body. An enthusiastic groan escapes him as his suspicions were confirmed that she was completely bare underneath.

"I was making chocolate chip pancakes." She states in between her whimpers at his touch.

"You're sweeter." He mindlessly argues as he lifts her legs, spreading her wider for him, "I want to take advantage of all of the alone time I have with you. I've already wasted so many years." Tae states as he looks up at her from in between her thighs before running the flat of his tongue over her already slick folds.

Victoria's eyes close as a needy moan leaves her lips and she lays flat against the peninsula of the countertop. His hands glide over her smooth legs to grab two handfuls of that ass he loved so much while he began to devour her as if she was the sweetest candy or the rarest fruit.

Her whimpers and mewls intensified with every flick of his swift tongue and his shaft grew painfully hard as he imagined stroking deep inside of her, feeling surrounded by her just as he did last night. He desired her more than he had ever needed to be satisfied by any other woman.

She was his drug of choice.

Lifting up from in between her legs, Ria's brow furrows in confusion as she pops her head up to inquire why the hell he stopped. Smirking at her reaction he flits his eyes to the bulge in his pants as he teasingly runs his finger around her entrance.

"Go get the fucking condom, Taehyung." She demands with a devilish grin, making him showcase a boxy smile.

"Stay just like that." He soaks in the sight of her once more before running off to the bedroom to collect a condom, making the old lady downstairs bang against her ceiling again and causing the two of them to laugh.

As quickly as he could, he snatches one of the foil wrappers out of her drawer and jogs back to the kitchen to stand before her. Pulling down his sweatpants, he's pleased with his decision on forgoing underwear this morning as he begins to roll the protection down himself.