Chapter Twenty Five

Swiveling back and forth in the black leather office chair, Taehyung stares at his boss as he continues to speak to the group without actually hearing a word. The only thing he's been able to think about since confessing this weekend was Ria. Her skin felt so soft and she smelled so sweet. The way she was so sensitive to every little touch from him and how much love was felt throughout their encounter was unlike anything he had ever experienced. And now that he had the honor of waking up next to her every morning, his thoughts are even more consumed with love.

Love.

His heart flutters at the word. The same way it fluttered and exploded at hearing that she was in love with him, too.

Victoria James, the girl he had called his best friend ever since he was a child was now his girlfriend and once again, he felt the desire to kiss her the moment he sees her after work. The clock glaring back at him on the wall behind where his boss stood could not tick any slower.

His mind drifts away once again as he reminisces of the first night he shared with her. The first night she gave herself completely to him and he gave himself to her. Her warm thighs wrapped around his waist and her hands on his bare skin as he sank himself into her. The sound of his name leaving her lips, no one else's, just his... Taehyung. He could almost hear her calling it out again... Taehyung...

"Taehyung! Earth to Taehyung!" His boss yells from the other end of the long conference table, snapping him out of his daydream, "Are you going to participate in this meeting today or just sit there with that irritating grin on your face?"

Looking around the room, he realizes that the entire team including the assistants were staring at him. All of the men looked confused while the women seemed to swoon over the look in his eyes and he figures it's simply because they're females. From being friends with Ria for so long, he quickly came to realize how strong the woman's intuition actually is.

Clearing his throat, he scoots a bit closer to the table and schools his features, "I'm sorry Mr. Whitmire, what was the question?"

Sighing out in frustration, his boss sits back in his seat and intertwines his fingers, "Do you have any ideas for the new hotel on Grand and Fillmore?"

"Right." Taehyung states as he pulls out his notes and quickly gets his thoughts together, "The owners said they want modern luxury so I'm thinking crisp lines, muted tones, and an overall design that's out of the ordinary. Something that will really catch the attention of potential guests."

Nodding his head, Mr. Whitmire sits up in his seat, "Do you have any sketches of what you're thinking?"

Thankfully Taehyung was damn good at his job and not one to usually slack off. He was able to back his ideas up or else he may have been in deep shit with his boss for having his head in the clouds today. Taking out the rough sketch of his idea, he passes it down the line of colleagues until it reaches the hands of his boss. Relaxing once again into his chair, he runs his hands through his hair and notices one of the older assistants he's known since he started working there giving him a wink. Smiling to himself, he already knows Mrs. Green, the lovable middle-aged woman who took him under her wing since day one, will be coming to question him later.