Leo Fitz

The woman he had grown to see as a sister was a complete mess in this moment, it was a wonder that he had managed to get her out of the wardrobe when he did. Thinking that the mention of food and that she had been in there for three hours were the main reason for this. He had however made sure to push her towards the bathroom first, telling her that she should probably wash her face with some cold water, just in case if she didn't want the Avengers to know she had been crying.

Skye had done what he said without saying a single word. Leaving her alone in the bathroom, Leo starts to walk back and forth in her room, trying to decide if he should text May about what had happened and what type of state Skye had been in when he was taken to her. One part of him knew that May would want to know all of this, the other part also knew that right now wasn't the time. May had made the decision to stay and help with the sensitive mission, if she were to find out that Skye is in a state like this, she would turn the BUS around and come to the tower without a second thought.

Know wasn't the time for the rest of the team to find out about Skye, it would just put more stress on her, and he didn't want to see that. She had already gone through enough today and she needed to just rest and take it easy. He had been happy when Maria had managed to change the time and location for Skye to meet with Dr Strange, he had been worried the doctor wouldn't find time to do this and still push for a meeting at the hospital. Maria had done an incredibly good job in that conversation.

Hearing how the door opens behind him, Leo turns to look at Skye. The redness in her eyes were gone and she didn't look as tired anymore. Holding out his arms, Skye gives him a tiny smile before stepping into the hug.

"Feeling better?"

"Much, thank you Leo."

Her voice was still weak, but Leo couldn't blame her for that. Giving her a reassuring smile, he starts to walk them out of the room and towards the elevator. The ride down is a silent one, Leo did however keep glancing towards Skye, just to make sure she is alright and that she's still there. He couldn't shake the feeling that if he didn't keep an eye on her, she would end up disappearing. Blaming that feeling on the stories she had told her about when she was younger and how many times she had run away.

"I'm not going anywhere."

And she had managed to read his mind once more.

"What makes this different from all the other times, I know neither of you would send me back. You have already proven you actually want to have me around."

She adds and Leo smiles, pushing his shoulder towards her.

"Of course, we want you around. We need to have an annoying little sister after all."

He teases, only to earn a slap from Skye. She was however smiling with all she had, and Leo happily accepted the punch. As the elevator comes to a stop and the door opens, the two siblings find themselves standing face to face with Natasha. Leo could see that there was worry in her eyes the moment the door opens, but when Natasha's eyes lands on the smiling Skye, she relaxes.

"Happy to see someone managed to get you down where, the pizza just got here after all."

She tells them, making Skye and Leo look at one another.

"Pizza?"

Skye asks out of surprise and Natasha nods her head with a smile.

"Neither one of us was in the mode to actually make any dinner. And Tony pointed out that pizza is the perfect comfort food, which made Pepper complain that he was eating far too much pizza and cheeseburgers and it wasn't good for him."

Natasha explains, making Skye laugh loud. Hearing the laugh, Leo and Natasha smiles bigger. With a nod of her head to the side, Natasha leads him and Skye towards the kitchen. As they enter, Leo could see the madness that had already started.

"SKYE!"

Tony calls the moment he sees her, holding up a slice of pizza in the air as a greeting.

"Don't play with the food."

Maria complains with a heavy sigh, Tony lowered the slice but the look in his eyes told Leo that this was just the beginning. Taking in the rest of the people in the room, he can see the same spark in Clint, Natasha and Skye's eyes. With a shake of his head, Leo takes the seat beside Skye, hoping that if he stays close to her, he would be spare to whatever crazy things they had all planed.

He had however been wrong on that part, they had let everyone eat in calmness for almost 15 before the first slice of pizza was being thrown through the air, hitting Tony right in the face. It didn't take long for him to answer back with fire. Throwing a few things himself, Leo finds that he is soon being pulled away from the kitchen, with a look over his shoulder to see who is doing the action, he is surprised to see that its Natasha, Maria and Pepper already waiting in the hallway.

"You planned this didn't you?"

He asks when Natasha stops beside Maria, he should have seen this coming. Maria and Natasha nod their head and Pepper rolls her eyes, it was clear that the CEO wasn't all too happy with the plan, it didn't go past her however it was a highly effective one.

"How is she? Really?"

Natasha is the first one to ask the question Leo knew they have wanted to ask the moment he and Skye had entered the kitchen. They had however been keeping the question to themselves when eating, not wanting to steer up another panic attack. With a heavy sigh, Leo turns his attention towards the kitchen, seeing how Skye is hiding in a corner with Clint, obviously planning an attack on the other three.

"For the moment, she's as good as she can be. But this is the first time I have ever seen her this broken."

He tells them, it was feeling good to have someone to talk to, since he can't call May in the moment. Seeing the worry in the three ladies' eyes, Leo can just wonder how bad the attack had been before he and May had been contacted.

"For now, let her just have fun and let her rest. I guess you told them that Dr Strange will come here?"

Leo continues, his eyes landing on Maria who nods her head.

"I just can't believe we didn't think of that from the start."

She adds and Leo shakes his head with a small smile.

"This is not on either of you. I guess Skye never told you she hates hospitals?"

When the three ladies shake their heads, Leo let out another sigh.

"At least we can control a few things now, but I would suggest not mentioning the hospital for a while."

He tells them, he could feel that he is starting to grow tired himself. It had been a long day and a big rollercoaster one at that.

"What are you four doing out here?"

Hearing Skye's voice, Leo turns around. She was standing in the door opening to the kitchen, worry in her eyes once more and Leo gives her a smile.

"Oh, we were just talking about if we would allow you all to watch movies or if you children are ready for bed after that food fight."

Natasha answer, Leo happy that he didn't have to come up with a lie. The Black Widow was known to be one of the best liars out there. Hearing what Natasha had said, Skye's eyes grow large, and she turns her head to investigate the kitchen.

"PUT DOWN THE PIZZA OR THERE WON'T BE ANY MOVIES!"

She orders, leaning to the side, Leo sees past Skye and can see that Clint and Tony were both about to throw a slice each on one another. Hearing Skye's order however, they did as they were told, and Skye smiles big once more. The worry forgotten for the time being, but Leo is sure it will return once she relaxes. At least he was going to be in the building for a few days, he could be around to be there and support her when she needed it, just like she had been there from him when he had woken up from the coma and during his healing prosses, even if she herself had been in a bad state herself.

"What are we going to watch?"

"How about the Police Academy movies?"

"Leo! As always! You're reading my mind! CLINT! Get the popcorn ready!"

Leo smiles, it had been a long day, and it was far from over yet.