Leo Fitz

"Have you gone crazy Leo!"

Rolling his eyes, he should have known that the Avengers would like this, he didn't expect to hear Tony call him crazy. Turning his attention from Thor, he looks at Tony, whose eyes are going between him, Thor and towards Skye and Leo can see how Tony is trying to figure out what is going on in this moment. Turning his eyes back at Thor once more, he decides to ignore the other Avengers, they will understand once he speaks to Thor after all.

Seeing how the God of thunder lifts his eyes to meet his own, Leo can see the conflict in his eyes which will be good for this. At least Thor has been taking what he and Maria has told him to heart. Or at least he has taken the threats both him and Maria gave him about hurting Skye. Seeing how Thor takes a deep breath, Leo braces himself in case this would go south once more.

"Kree is an old warrior race that travelled from planet to planet, experimenting on the in habits of the planets in a try to make the best warriors for their war. A group came to earth five thousand years ago, they managed capture a few humans to experiment on and it was a success. Their newest weapons were perfect, but they were not able to control them so the left earth, hopping their weapons would take one another out and they wouldn't have to deal with them anymore."

Thor starts to explain, and all attention is on him. Hearing the story Thor is telling them, Leo starts to realise they are in over their heads here. He had expected that things would be bad, but this right here is far beyond anything he could ever have thought of. Turning his head around, his eyes lands on Skye. At this point he is surprised that Skye hasn't turn and run away in this moment. But seeing that Maria has placed a hand on her shoulder, Leo understands that Maria is the reason Skye hasn't moved yet.

"Well, that was thousands of years ago. Humans have evolved since then and you saw with your own eyes what a good person with the new ability will do to protect others."

Leo starts to say once more, turning his attention back to Thor once more. He can see that Thor nods his head at this.

"So, will you help us?"

He then adds, his eyes narrowed, and arms crossed. The fact that he is challenging the God of thunder once more in just a short few days is something he would never have thought would happen.

"If the fair maiden and her partner will forgive me for my actions, I will help in any way that I can."

Thor says, his eyes moving towards Skye and Maria. Blinking a few times at what Thor just said, Leo turns his own attention towards Maria and Skye. From the corner of his eyes, he can see that he isn't the only one in this room that is surprise over the comment that Thor has made and the fact that neither Maria nor Skye seems to react to it either. Moving his eyes towards Natasha in a hope that the red-haired assassin has anything to add. But seen how Natasha shrug at it all, Leo realises he has more things to work out here.

Ignoring the comment for now, Leo can see how Maria and Skye nods their heads and he let's out a sigh. At least some things are back on track, now they just need to figure out the best and safest way to help Skye train.

-X-X-X-X-

Seeing the pain his sister is in makes all this much worse, and he really wish he had some proper idea of what they are doing here. Even if they have Thor's help, which has come in handy in many other moments of Skye's new training. Leaning the fact that her newfound powers will break the bones in her arms when she tries to control everything, it makes everything much worse. They must come up something to help her.

After making sure Skye is alright from the latest training, Leo heads down to the labs, hopping to find Tony where he usually is. Finding the Avenger where he expected to see him, Leo enters the room, and he can see that Tony looks away from whatever he is working on. Standing on his toe's, just to get a better lock at what Tony is working on, Leo can see it's the work he is helping Tony with. How he wishes he could help on this project, but for now, there is more important things that must be done.

"Leo, finally decided to come and help me?"

Tony asks and Leo shakes his head.

"Sadly no, I need your help with something. We need to come up with something to help Skye."

He says, taking the second chair in the room. Tony had placed a second computer in there at some point, something tells Leo that he should probably ask why, but right now he's quite happy that there is a second computer that he can work on.

"Skye? What is wrong?"

Tony asks, he has gone from carefree to worried within seconds.

"Skye's power is hurting her. Whenever she tries to put a stop to her powers, she somehow turns her powers inwards, and it makes the bones in her arms break."

Leo explains, turning his attention from the computer screen to look at Tony and he can see how his mind is already working.

"Alright, so we are going to need something that will keep the vibration away from her and at the same time help heal the already broken bones."

Tony starts to say, his attention now turned to his own computer as she starts to work. Leo nods his head and moves the chair so he can what Tony is doing. Seeing how the other man already has a few ideas up and working, Leo isn't even surprised over this. With him having good ideas already, it will make things easier, and they wouldn't have to wait for long.

His time is almost up after all, he had told Skye that he would only stay for a week, which will be over in two days. After that he will need to head back to the base, at least he will be able to do some damage reports after Lady Sif and the Kree.