Skye

Entering the mission room, her eyes lands on Maria and she can see she's already about to lose it. Smiling slightly, Skye walks up to stand beside her eyes on the screen showing her the chaos the Avengers had managed to get themselves into in such a short time.

"Do you want me to go and get you a drink?"

She asks, making Maria jump slightly, making Skye smile. It was clear that she had been focus on what was going on in front of her and not what is going on around her. Seeing how Maria puts a hand over her heart and letting out a deep breath, Skye can't help but feel slightly sorry for her.

"No, it's alright. Just get in here and start doing your work so we can get those morons back home again."

Maria points out, nodding her head towards the screen. Hearing her call the Avengers morons makes Skye laugh, with a small shake of her head, she places herself so she can work on what ever they find.

"Have they found anything of good use yet?"

"No, they haven't even entered the labs yet. They have been arguing for the past few minutes on how to best enter."

Maria responds as she starts to massage the side of her head, showing that their argument had been one of their special once again and Skye rolls her eyes at this.

"Well, tell them to shut up and get inside. I'm going to give Jarvis and update at the mean time."

"What are you thinking?"

Smiling, Skye looks up from the keyboard just in time to see Maria roll her eyes, she had regret asking the question.

"Don't worry, this will be helping us. I'm giving Stark back the ability to download things. However, Jarvis will be sending the file over directly to me so that I can hack it."

She explains, turning her attention back to her work once more. It wasn't really that hard, ever since she had taken down Jarvis from the house, she has had the chance to fully understand the program a lot better and she had to give it to Tony, he has a brilliant mind, it's however somethings she won't admit to his face anytime soon. He's ego doesn't need a boost after all.

"AVENGERS! Time to get your mission going before we lose the element of surprise or the time to do anything!"

Maria calls out, making Skye look up slightly from her work, surprised to hear the tone coming from the former agent. However, she shouldn't be to surprise by the level of power in her voice, she had been deputy director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Her tone level however had an amazing effect since the team stopped mid argument, looking like children being caught with their hand in the cookie yar.

"You will be happy to know that Jarvis will be able to download what ever you guys find there in, but if you are just going to stand around like this, I might as well take that ability down once more."

Skye tells them, hopping this information would push the Avenger's into gear quite quickly. Which they did, looking towards Maria she can see Maria mime thank you, making Skye nod her head as a reply. Watching the action now playing out on the screen in front of her, Skye starts to feel worried for the team, she knows they can handle this, she just can't help but to worry. Seeing them work firsthand is something new, they had a teamwork she had only seen four people have. Coulson alongside May and then Fitzsimmons. But their teamwork is still nothing compared to what the Avengers have.

"Alright, I'm in and starting the download right now."

Tony tells them and Skye turns her attention towards the computer screen, seeing how the file is being transferred over to her.

"It's being transferred to me right now, will start tracking it the moment it's done. Have you guys managed to find anything else around there? Something else that can be of help for us?"

Skye asks, her eyes locked on the transfer, hearing the same responds from the whole team, she tones them out. She has her work cut out for now and what ever they find that must be hacked will just be added to the list. Maria could handle the rest of the mission from here on out. Seeing the file being completely transferred over, Skye knocks her finger before she starts to work.

The file was quite easy to crack, and she was looking at the different maps that was now open for her, this made her smile. She liked being a field agent, it's a completely different world from what she was use too, being out there really made her feel that she really is doing a different. Now she is out there saving life. But doing this, hacking her way through different files were like coming home once more and she hadn't realized until now how much she had missed this part of her work for S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Found something of good use?"

Hearing Maria speak beside her, Skye looks away from the screen, looking at her with a hint of surprise in her eyes. She had not heard Maria move, nor had she realized the large screen had gone dark. She had been deep in her mind once more, at least this time around it had not led to a nosebleed and the lead to finding out the tumor have returned.

"Not fully sure yet, I guess having Stark's mind and eyes around can be of help sometimes. Besides, I have no idea of what this mission is even about. You are the one that pulled me away from the birthday party I was on."

"A birthday party through a zoom meeting."

Rolling her eyes, Skye shakes her head. She does however smile slightly at it all, Maria is right about that part at least, but Maria also knows the reason as to why she wasn't at the party. And Skye is grateful for this group, more so than she thought were even possible at this moment. They had taken her in without question, they have made sure to be there when she needed someone and if they couldn't help, they made sure that Leo and May are called in. There was never a dull moment, and she was starting to wounder if she would be able to go back to her old team once her healing time is up.