Skye

"A tumour!"

Turning their heads, their eyes lands on Simmons and Skye rolls her eyes. Of course, it had to be her, out of the 616 it had to be Simmons to walk into the lab in this very moment. Then again, Skye guesses she shouldn't be complaining, it could have been worse. It could have been the traitors or Hunter. Deciding to ignore Simmons for now, Skye moves towards Leo and pushes the chair he is sitting on to the side.

"Move so that I can have a look."

She says as she does and she can see how Leo crosses his arms in the progress, Skye can't help but to smile slightly. Putting her hands on the desk, she leans forwards and scans the x-ray. She can hear how Simmons is trying to get out more information, only to be ignored by Leo and Maria. Seeing that there is no tumour or even a sign of one, Skye smiles big. Standing up properly, she puts her hands into the sky, turning around before pointing towards Leo.

"HA! Tell that doctor I'm completely clear! No going back there ever again!"

She calls out, not sure when she has been this happy in a while. She can see how Leo rolls his eyes at her reaction, but she doesn't care. Feeling how her energy is starting to run low, she decides to fall backwards, knowing fully well where Maria have placed herself and she knows that the other woman will catch her. As she falls, she feels a pair of arms catching her and holding her tight.

"Well, I still need to send him everything so that he can look things over. He is the expert after all."

Leo says and Skye rolls her, but she also knows she can't argue with him on this. And deep down, she kind of want to have the information, just to know if she must start taking the scan more often again or not. Feeling a pair of eyes on her, she turns her head to see that Simmons is looking at her, well, looking at her and Maria, confusion still clear in her eyes. Taking in a deep breath, Skye comes to realise that there is no more time now.

"I'll tell you everything if you can get the rest of the 616 to meet me in the kitchen."

She tells Simmons, seeing how the biochemist nods her head before turning around and leaves them alone. Feeling Leo's eyes on her, Skye shrugs.

"It's the best way to do all of this."

She says as she steps out of the embrace Maria was holding her in.

"Could you go and wake up the Avengers and send them to the kitchen. And then maybe show up with Fury when you feel the time is right?"

She asks the other woman who nods her head too.

"Will do, good luck."

Maria tells her and Skye nods her head at this. Watching as Maria walks out of the room.

"Remind me I need to have a long talk to that woman later on."

Leo comments and Skye looks at him, feeling how her eyes grows large at this.

"LEO!"

She screams out, seeing the complete serious look in his eyes.

"I do not need you to have that conversation with Maria, please Leo!"

She begs him and she can see that Leo is at least considering it.

"Fine, but one wrong move."

He tells her and Skye rolls her eyes at this.

"Just come on, we should head for the kitchen, so we are there before the Avengers shows up."

She tells him and seeing how Leo nods his head at this, she starts to walk down the hallway. She can hear Simmons running around further down the hallway, knocking on everyone's doors and telling them to get up. She can also her a very grumpy sounding Hunter complaining about being waken p this early in the morning. Rolling her eyes, Skye enters the kitchen and heads for the kitchen island to start making some coffee, which she thinks are going to be well needed for this morning. She also makes sure to heat up some water for May.

"Yes, I have sent you everything we have taken. The blood test is the one that should take the longest, however. We looked at the x-ray and so far, no changes, which someone was very happy about."

She hears Leo speak, turning her head, Skye sees him enter the kitchen, his phone to his ear and she rolls her eyes.

"Tell him I am sorry, but I really don't like him!"

She tells him and she sees how Leo rolls his eyes.

"You heard her? Yea, I will. I will be waiting for your call and thank you again doctor."

Leo finish and Skye looks at him.

"Dr Strange wanted me to tell ya that he likes you too."

He comments and Skye rolls her eyes now, turning her attention back to the task she was doing. She can also hear that more people are coming their way now.

"He also informed me that he will call the moment he has found something or if he has more questions."

Leo continues as he walks up to her and starts pulling out mugs.

"Well, for his sake I hope that when he calls, he does so because he as some answer about what is going to happen next."

She points out and she doesn't need to look at Leo to know that he is rolling his eyes at this.

"Will you give it a rest. He is a good man, and he gladly wants to help you understand what is going on."

"I know that Leo, but you also know just how much I hate doctors and hospitals."

"Don't we all."

Looking up from what they are doing, Skye had not realised that both the 616 team and Avengers have entered the kitchen, all of them looking at her and Leo.

"I mean, that panic attack spoke volumes after all."

Natasha continues to say, and Skye rolls her eyes. Not even surprised that Natasha would bring that up again.

"Can we just forget that whole thing please? It wasn't one of my best moments after all."

"You don't say."

Tony comments and Skye rolls her eyes, looking at Natasha she makes a small nod with her head and the red-haired assassin hits Tony.

"Ouch! Will you stop doing that!"

Tony complains, looking between Skye and Natasha and the two of them just smile.

"You should now by now that you will always be outnumbered."

Clint comments and Skye can see how Tony rolls his eyes.

"Whatever you say Legolas."

He comments and Skye laugh at this. Feeling Simmons eyes on her once more, she rolls her eyes and turns her attention towards her as May walks towards her and Leo. Holding up a cup of tea to her SO, she lifts one eyebrow as she looks at Simmons.

"Yes Simmons?"

She asks, she already knows what Simmons wants to know, she just wants to make sure how much the biochemist have told the others before they got to the kitchen.

"A tumour!"

She comments once more, and she can see the complete chock going through Hunter, Bobbi and Mack. So, she hadn't told them what all of this was about, something that surprised her a bit. Then again, Simmons seemed very eager to get everyone up so she could find out more herself. Turning her attention towards Leo and May, seeing how they nods their heads, she turns to look at the Avengers and Coulson, only to see that they are doing the same thing. She takes a deep breath and looks at the last four people that is still being kept in the dark.

"Yes, a tumour. To be more correct, I had a brain tumour the size of a grape once upon a time."