Leo Fitz

He was working together with Simmons, trying to figure out what they had found down in the city as May and Coulson is dealing with Lady Sif and the Kree when his phone starts to ring. Feeling how Jemma looks towards him as she pulls out his phone, he shrugs slightly. Looking at his phone, to see who is calling him at this moment. Eyes growling slightly when he sees the name and he quickly answer the call.

"Hello?"

He says, taking a few steps away from Simmons so that she can't hear the other person.

"Leo, we really need you to come here, and that is right now!"

He hears Natasha speak, no hello, no is anyone around you right now, she jumps directly to the main problem, and this makes Leo worry. He is also happy that he has stepped away from Jemma, because Natasha isn't keeping a low tone, a tone that is heavy with worry for that point.

"Alright, let's calm down. What happened?"

He asks, playing that he doesn't know what is going on, granted he doesn't really know what is going on but from the assassins tone he can guess a few scenarios.

"Thor decided to grace us with his appearance."

Natasha starts to explain and the tone of her voice when she says this tells Leo there is a lot more behind all of this than she can say in this moment.

"Long story short, Skye lost control over her powers, which leads to her shooting herself with that gun of yours."

And at the mention of his gun, there is another undertone, one that he knows very well. He has heard that tone many times in the past, he doesn't even react to it anymore and if things are this bad, he can understand the tone. But he is happy Skye used an ICER gun instead of using a real gun that would have created far more problems.

"I will come over; I can't have you take care of this by yourself."

He adds, he can still feel Jemma's eyes on him, and he had to think quickly, and the only thing he could come up with is probably the only thing that would get him out of this place anyway so. Ending the call, he takes in a deep breath, continuing the act of being worried but still somewhat in control.

"Is everything alright?"

Jemma asks him once she sees him putting away his phone. Nodding his head slightly Leo turns his attention towards her.

"Will you tell Coulson and May once they are done, I will be back. My mother needs my help and it's urgent."

He tells her and he can see worry growing in her eyes. He should have known this lie would be dangerous to make with Jemma in the room, but he also knows that if anyone would believe it with all their heart, well, it would be her. He hates to lie to her and with the secret he is already keeping from the team, about him knowing exactly where Skye is and what happened to her, this just build on his guilt.

"Do you need help?"

She asks and Leo shakes his head.

"No, I got this. Besides, someone needs to give Coulson and May an update on where I am after all."

He tells her and Jemma nods her head at this. Nodding his head back, Leo heads for his room to grab the already packed bag that he has kept since Skye started to live with the Avengers after her operation. Once he has his bag, he heads for the garage, making sure no one sees him as he does. Taking one of the smaller cars, he heads for the tower, there was no time to lose.

Reaching the tower, a while later, he parks the car down in the garage, taking the bag he heads for the elevator. The door opens for him before he has a chance to call for it and he enters, smiling big.

"Take me to where Natasha is please."

"Of course, sir."

Hearing Jarvis call him sir makes Leo's smile grow bigger, to be called sir was something he didn't expect he needed to hear. Shaking his head, now isn't the time to be thinking about stuff like this. His sister needs him, and he is going to make sure she is alright. As the elevator comes to a stop, Leo takes a deep breath, to steel himself for what he is about to see.

It doesn't matter how much he tries to steel himself; nothing could prepare him for what would meet him on the other side of the elevator doors. Thor has been placed in one corner, looking angry and annoyed, Clint, Steve and Tony have been placed to keep the Got of thunder in line. If the situation wasn't as bad as it is, Leo would be laughing at the scene.

Looking to the side, his eyes lands on Natasha. The assassin has her arms crossed and eyes narrowed as she keeps an extra eye on the God. Her head turns however when Leo steps out from the elevator and he can see the anger disappear slightly from her eyes, not enough, however. Turning his eyes from Natasha, he looks at Thor once more and crosses his own arms.

"So, what exactly is going on here and where is Skye?"

"Skye is alright for now, Steve helped Maria to get Skye back to her room. Maria is still with her to make sure she won't wake up alone and stress herself out."

Natasha starts to explain, and Leo is happy that the red-haired assassin decided to start with telling him that Skye is alright. At least he can push that worry to the side for now.

"Good, now tell me why she decided shooting herself was the best decision?"

He asks, making Natasha turn her attention back to Thor once more, eyes narrowing even more.

"This one return, start demanding that we have picked up a weapon that needs to be destroyed and then he has the nerve to try and attack Skye when she enters the room. We have just managed to get her out of her room because she wants to meet with him."

Natasha continues to explain, and Leo can feel how he starts to grow angry at hearing this. Taking a deep breath, he tries to keep a level head for all of this. Now isn't the time for him to lose his head. Looking at Thor, he can see that the God of thunder is moving around slightly, and he steps forwards, eyes narrowed.

"Alright, listen here Thor. I don't know or care what you think about the people that must go through what ever Skye did, but if you try and hurt my sister one more time, I will make sure you are going to regret it. Skye isn't and will never be a weapon!"

He tells the God of thunder, knowing that if it wasn't for Skye being in danger, there is no way he would even to do this. Seeing how Thor nods his head slightly, Leo turns around and starts to head for the elevators once more, his eyes lands on Natasha once more. He can see a hint of surprise and what he thinks is pride in her eyes.

"Keep him away from Skye's room for now. Just don't let him leave yet. I hate this but we might need him to figure out exactly what has happened to Skey and what would be the best way to help her forwards."

He tells Natasha who nods her head, he can see that she isn't all to sure about this, but he also sees that she knows he is right. Entering the elevator once more, he picks up the bag he had dropped earlier.

"Jarvis, to the floor Skye's room is on."

He orders and the elevator starts to move once more. Leaning slightly towards the wall, he lets the adrenaline leave him. He can't help but to feel slightly drained, but he must keep going forwards. After all, Skye needs him, and his work is to make sure she is happy.

As the elevator door opens once more, he steps out and heads down towards corridor. As he reaches Skye's door he opens it, not even bothering to knock. Looking into the room, his eyes lands on a sleeping Skye on the bed, Maria sitting beside her. As the door opens, Maria's head turns towards it, and he can see surprise growing in her eyes.

"Leo? What? When did you get here?"

"Not that long ago, Natasha called and told me to come over."

He tells her, entering the room completely, dropping his bag by the door before walking over to Maria and Skye, placing himself at Skye's feet. Silence falls over the room as the two of them waits for Skye to wake up once more.