Leo Fitz

He can't help but to grow more and more worried over what have been going on with Skye. The display that happened in front of him when they entered his office had just made him slightly more worried than earlier, seeing how she seemed to calm down when Melinda is behind her, and Fitz seemed to know exactly what she needs without she's saying anything. At least the conversation between her and Melinda had been going smoothly as they talked about her newfound abilities. Or at least the gloves she's waring now and the once he had seen her use during the fight.

Hearing the fact that during the time she has spent with the Avengers, she has learned how to take down one Natasha Romanoff makes him proud. He has after all only seen one person ever do that and that is Melinda May herself. She can see just how proud Melinda is over this fact to, he knows that Melinda have grown closer to the hacktivist before she had gone on her off-book mission and before everything else. They had even started to grow close before HYDRA decided to come out of the shadows, but what he can see now is a whole new level.

And then things started to spiral in front of him when Fitz return, with someone on the phone. Someone that sent Skye into a small panic attack, something that Fitz managed to calm her down from before it got too bad. What have been said from the unknown man on the phone, it sounds bad and Skye's reaction to it all wasn't helping either. Once things have settled, Phil can't help but to wonder if he really wants to know what is going on or not. If what ever Skye is about to tell him creates this much pain for her, he's not sure he wants to know.

"Do you think you are up to tell him?"

He can hear Fitz asks and he can see the silent conversation going on between the two of them. When Skye shakes her head, Phil wonders if he will learn anything at all. But when Fitz turns his head towards Melinda, Phil can see the same silent conversation going on between them and Phil can't help but to wonder when that little ability has been created.

"I think it's for the best that we all sit down for this."

Melinda then points out as Fitz leads Skye over to the couch that had been placed in his office. Following Melinda's order, Phil walks around his desk and sits down, only Melinda is standing, seeing as she is now the one holding onto the laptop. He can see that Fitz is about to start talking, only to close his mouth once more.

"Okay, you are right. This is hard."

He finally says, his attention turned towards Skye who nods her head.

"How about you start from the beginning?"

Melinda suggests, making the two younger agents look at one another.

"She's the only one that fully knows the whole beginning."

Fitz points out, pointing a finger towards Skye who quickly hits it away.

"I meant the beginning of where all of this started."

Melinda tells him and Phil can see how she rolls her eyes, the fact that he can see her ghost smile makes Phil wonder just how often she must hear these types of arguments.

"Ah, yeah that makes sense."

Fitz comments, what happens next makes Phil smile. He could see how Skye is about to open her mouth to make a comment, but she quickly closes her mouth once she sees the warning in Melinda's eyes.

"So, this all started shortly after Simmons got back from her HYDRA undercover mission, well, it started when I got out of the coma really, but I didn't really learn about it until that moment. I was working in the lab, trying to do some work when Simmons found me. As you might remembers, Simmons and I ended up fighting with one another a lot during that time."