Skye

When she reached the meeting spot, there is no car at sight. Knowing that Leo had called Maria right before he told Simmons and May that she was fine, she should know that they are not there yet, even if it's Natasha driving. Leaning towards one of the larger tree's, she glides down towards the ground, pulling her legs up towards herself, hugging them tightly.

She feels completely drained, the past few days have been nothing but a blur of pain and misery. They should just have let things be, then everything that had happened would have gone down. She wouldn't have need to go with Ward to save everyone else again, she wouldn't have ended up meeting the monster that calls himself her father and they wouldn't have needed to enter the old ruins. She wouldn't have been hit with the mist and end up with this crazy powers and Trip would still be alive.

Feeling how everything around her starts to shake once more, Syke forces herself to calm down, remembering the training May have given her. Taking in a few deep breaths and letting them out slowly once more, the tremors start to disappear. It doesn't make her less worry, however. How is she going to be able to live with the Avengers if she keeps creating this type of earth quakes every time, she gets upset or worry. She's a danger to everyone now.

Coming to the conclusion that it's just better if she disappears completely, Skye pushes herself of the ground and is about to start walking away when black car comes to a stop in front of her. Jumping back in surprise, she sees how the door opens to show her Maria and Natasha, both who is looking at her with worry in their eyes.

"Good, you are still here, with the sudden tremors we got worried that you might have disappeared on us."

Maria speaks up as she walks over to her, and Skye can see how she is looking over her, to make sure she isn't hurt and as she looks over at Natasha, she can see the red-haired assassin do the same.

"I... Well..."

Is the only thing Skye is able to get out, not sure what to really tell the two former S.H.I.E.L.D agents in this moment. Feeling how Maria places one of her hands on her shoulder, Skye turns her attention towards her again, only to see her smile.

"Don't worry, we can take this conversation once we are all back at the tower. And probably after you get some sleep because it doesn't look like you have been getting any proper one."

She tells her, and Skye can only nod her head as a respond at this. The only thing is, she's not sure she will be able to get any sleep at all. The last time she had tried, her dreams had been all about what had gone down in that city and the death of Trip. Which had led to her waking up to a trembling glass box.

Feeling how Maria starts to lead her towards the car, Skye gives up for now. As she enters the back seat and Maria has taken the seat beside her, Natasha starts to drive once more.

"I presume May and Leo are the only once that know that you are returning back to us again then?"

Maria asks and Skye looks at her, only to realise that Leo never mentioned that May knows, May was only there when he told Simmons that her blood work was normal, after that she had gone to tell Coulson. And the look of worry and the relief in her eyes during their whole talk, especially when she had seen her bleeding hand made Skye realise that the older agent has been left in the dark this time around. Or at least for the moment, and Skye isn't sure if she want's Leo to tell her later or not.

"No, this time it's only Leo."

She finally answers and she can't help but to worry over the look Maria and Natasha gives one another at this. Remembering the tablet Leo had given her, she pulls it out and holds it out to Maria.

"Leo said everything you needed to know was on this one however."

She adds, and Maria takes the tablet form her. A silent fall over them as Natasha keeps driving, this time around she's following the traffic rules which surprised Skye a bit. Then again, by now the rest of the team will have realised that I had not returned to my bunk, and they would be looking. So, a random speeding car would make anyone suspicious in this moment.

Feeling a hand sneak around her shoulder before being pulled into a sideways hug, Skye can't help but to tense up just slightly. She had not expected Maria to do this and as she looks at the older lady, she can see the worry in her eyes. Turning her own eyes to the tablet, she can see that the screen is black, and she starts to worry once more what Leo has put on it.

"Don't worry, you are in safe hands, and we won't let anything happen to you. We will also make sure to figure out exactly what this new power is and how to best control and learn it."

Maria says, her voice low and Skye isn't sure that Natasha have heard her, and if she had, the Avenger sems to completely ignore it for the moment. Which makes Skye happy, right now, the less people to know that she's a freak the better. Then again, she knows fully well that neither of the avenger's cares about something like this. They are all weirdos in that house, and she has learned that weirdos must stick together no matter what.

Leaning towards Maria for comfort, she turns her attention to look out of the front window, watching the city rush by and in the distance, she sees it. The Avengers tower, the place that has grown into a second home for her after the operation. A place she will once more be living in during this time of need and healing. With a deep breath, she's grateful that Leo made this call for her, and Maria is right. If anyone can help her now, it's them.