Skye

"I don't think this is a good idea, Leo."

She says, feeling worried over what her brother had told her. She can understand why he has suggested this in the first place and if things had been different, she would have jumped on the opportunity without a second thought. But since things are the way, they are right now, she isn't sure it's worth it.

"I'm with Skye on this Leo, I can hardly believe you even suggest this."

Maria points out from beside Skye, the three of them are sitting in her bed, Maria has reclaimed the spot she has been using for the past few days when she's in Skye's room and Leo is sitting at her feet once more. Seeing how Leo rolls his eyes, he leans forwards slightly.

"I know, this all sound like a bad idea but do you two have any other idea of how to deal with this?"

He asks, a serious tone in his voice and Skye turns her head to look at Maria. Seeing that the other woman has no ide themselves on what to do, Skye lets out a sigh. She really, really hates this idea of his.

"But, asking him to help train me? Leo this is absolutely crazy."

"Besides, he tried to attack her the moment his eyes landed on hear yesterday."

She and Maria says, and Skye can see how Leo rolls his eyes, but she can see that he isn't all to happy to hear what Maria says.

"I know, I know. But when I showed up, I could see a small change in his eyes. And if he is tries anything, we can have the rest of the Avengers there, ready to take him down if needed."

Leo replies and Skye looks at him. She knows that her brother had spoken to the God of thunder when he had shown up, but he hadn't told her what he had said or how Thor had reacted to it all. So, the fact that Leo would even suggest that they ask Thor to help her understand her powers is something that surprises her.

Pulling her leg up towards her, she hugs them and starts to go over everything. To ask the person that had not hesitate to kill her just a few hours ago scares her but asking the only person that seems to know more about all of this is also the best outcome they can get. The fact that she is standing at a crossroad, not knowing which one of the roads to take makes her wounder if she should just leave once more.

Feeling a hand on her shoulder, Skye moves her head to the side and looks at Maria. Seeing the that the other woman is looking at her with a hint of worry in her eyes, she has after all seen what Thor was about to do. She had made sure he had not gone through with it. With a deep breath, Skye knows she needs to decide.

"As long as the two of you are there when we talk to him, I guess we can try and talk to him about training with me."

She finally decides and she can see the look Leo and Maria is giving one another. Both are looking worried but at least they are on the right track finally. Seeing Leo then nod his head, he starts to move of her bed and Skye lowers her legs to follow him. From the corner of her eyes, she can see that Maria is joining her. The two of them let Leo led them to the elevator, silence hanging around them.

"Could you take to where the rest of the team are?"

Leo asks once the elevator door closes, Skye has placed herself as far into the small box as possible, Maria placing herself in front of her.

"They haven't left the common room."

Jarvis informs them and the three of them looks at one another at this. Skye really hopes that rest of the Avengers haven't kept Thor sitting down there all night.

"Have they moved at all?"

"No, once Ms Poots returned back home, she has made sure that they have food and water, Bruce have checked up on them from time to time."

Jarvis informs them and Skye can't help but to roll her eyes. She has come to understand that the Avengers would do anything to make sure she is alright, this however is a whole new level of being protective over her and she's not fully sure how to fell about all of this. As the elevator comes to a stop and the door opens, Skye can see that Thor has been placed on one of the armchairs, Natasha and Clint have moved two others, so they are placed on the sides. Steve is leaning towards the wall behind Thor, his arms crossed as he kept his eyes on the God of thunder.

Tony is standing in front of them all, his eyes on a tablet, a tablet that Skye realises is the one Leo had told her to give to Maria. She could see how he is working on something, and Skye starts to wonder just how many hours he has spent on trying to figure out what is going on with her. Turning her attention towards Thor, she can see how the God of thunder has his head lowered, eyes on the floor.

Seeing him and seeing to spot he has ended up in, Skye can't help but to feel sorry for him. And she can understand why he had reacted the way he did when they first meet. Maria had told her and Leo what had went down before she had shoot herself and it sounded like Thor has grown up learning that people like her are nothing but bad, of course he would react like this. Glancing towards Leo, Skye starts to understand why Leo pushed on asking Thor to help.

He's doing it for both of them. She needs help in understanding her new abilities and what is going on and Thor needs to learn that what ever he has been told as young, is in fact not the same truth anymore. As the three of them slowly steps out of the elevator, Skye's eyes lands on someone that she hadn't been able to see from her spot in the elevator. Pepper has placed herself beside the elevator, her eyes on the Avengers in front of her. But as the group of three starts to leave the elevator, she turns her head to look at them. The moment her eyes lands on Skye, they soften.

"Are you feeling better now Skye?"

She asks, at the sound of her voice, the Avengers turns their attention from Thor and what they are doing to look at them. Feeling all eyes on her makes Skye want to step into the elevator once more but the door closes behind her before she can. Feeling a hand on her shoulder, she turns her head slightly to see Leo give her a nod before stepping forwards, his eyes locked on Thor.

"We need your help in understanding what is happening to my sister, since you are the only one here that actually seems to know something, except for Lady Sif and the Kree that I left at the base, we have no other choice than to ask you for help."

Leo speaks up, and Skye can see the surprise look in Thor's eyes when Leo mention Lady Sif and a Kree. She herself is surprised to hear the name of the Asgardian warrior lady; this was something Leo has forgotten to mention earlier. And she and Thor aren't the only once that react, the only thing is, the rest of the Avengers are calling out Leo.