Skye

There's a loaded atmosphere when she and Coulson returns to the rest of the team a while later. The room is still split in two, the Avengers on one side and the 616 team on the other, only to have May and Leo standing in the middle. Walking past Simmons, Hunter, Bobbi and Mack, Skye comes to a stop in front of Maria, who's eyes are narrowed as she looks at the 616 team. Looking at the rest of the Avengers, Skye can't help but to roll her eyes as she sees the same look in their eyes.

"Alright, we are so taking the BUS, there is no way I'm letting any of you fly back to the tower when you are in this state and it's late. I'll call Pepper and tell her that she will have a nice and calm night for herself."

Skye tells them, to tired to deal with anymore bullshit for this evening. Feeling how they all turn their attention towards her, she can see some surprise in their eyes.

"The what now?"

Tony is the first one to ask and Skye rolls her eyes, realizing that only Maria would be the one knowing what she is talking about.

"CXD 23215 Airborne Mobile Command Station."

Still seeing the confusion in their eyes, she turns her attention towards Maria.

"Don't they learn anything at all?"

She asks and Maria grins at her question. Rolling her eyes at this, Skye turns her attention back to the group in front of her.

"It's a Boeing C-17 Globemaster 3."

She explains, seeing that at least Natasha and Clint now understand what she is talking about.

"No food on the plane and no tempering with it!"

May speaks up and as Skye turns her head slightly, she can see that May has ger eyes locked on Tony.

"Don't worry May, I'll keep him in line."

She tells her SO who turns her head to look at her, the look she gave Tony is still there and Skye rolls her eyes.

"And I will make sure to keep her in line. If it gets too much, I will just call Pepper."

Maria speaks up and Skye turns to look at her, eyes growing large. Putting a hand on her chest, she gasps in betrayal, earning a laugh from the rest of the Avengers and Leo.

"Can you also make sure to take her to the lab in the morning, I promised Dr Strange to take some new samples and scans and send it to him."

Leo speaks up after he finish laughing and Skye can see how the 616 team turns their attention first to Leo and then towards her. Seeing how Simmons is about to ask what he is talking about, Skye quickly turns towards Tony and start to push him towards the door, knowing fully well that the others will follow.

"Alright, that's enough excitement form one day. Let's go!"

She says, surprised over how easy it is to push Tony. She does however have a feeling that he is letting her, just to make her feel slightly better about being in control, that wouldn't be the first time after all. As soon as she has gotten them back into the corridor, she stops pushing Tony and starts to lead them down the corridor properly, heading for the hangar she knows May places the BUS.

"So, the good doctor wants to see some of your test?"

Tony asks the moment he is sure they are all out of hearing range from the 616 team and Skye rolls her eyes. She should have known this would be Tony's first question.

"Yes, he said he has never heard about anyone's DNA changing like mine, so he wants to see some new test from me, from what I am now to try and figure out if we need to be worried or not."

Skye replies, being as vague as possible in case someone had decided to follow them. Reaching the hangar door, she steps over to the panel, she types in the code and the large doors slowly opens. Standing to the side, she looks at the Avengers as their eye's lands on the large plane.

"I thought they stopped making these."

Clint comments as she steps into the hangar and his eyes scans the large plane in front of him.

"Fury had one hidden away, he decided to give it to Coulson after the Battle of New York. You know, once his trip to Tahiti was over."

Maria starts to explain, and a chill could be seen going through everyone except for Thor. The poor God of thunder haven't learned the full story about what happened to Coulson. They had all decided it was for his own good after all. Maria hade decided to tell the Avengers the full story when Skye had returned with powers and Skye can see how the group didn't want to know this information.

"It has been remodeled a few times however, their second mission in, they blew a hole to the side of it after all."

Maria adds and Skye can feel her eyes on her. Rolling her eyes, Skye finally enters the hangar and heads for the BUS, hearing that the Avengers is following her again.

"It was the only way to get control over the situation. It was a team effort and it worked out very well in the end. Except for the fact that Coulson wanted Leo and Simmons to build in a fish tank, but Fury put a stop to that."

Skye explains as she walks up the ramp, stopping by the stairs up to the second floor. Her eyes on the Avengers as they enter, and she can see the spark of interest in Tony's eyes as they land on the lab.

"Lab is off limits Stark, you heard what May said, no tempering with the BUS. She will kill you if you change anything."

Skye tells him and she can see how the grown man starts to pout at this. With a small shake of her head, she starts to head up the spiral staircase. Once everyone is up in the main room of the BUS, Skye starts to look around.

"Well, that bunk over there..."

She starts saying, pointing to the middle bunk.

"Is mine, the rest of you can just pick one. Since we now have a permanent base, we only use the BUS if we are out on longer missions, so everyone has their own stuff in their rooms and take what they need with them for missions now so."

She continues to explain, and she can see how everyone is nodding their heads at this.

"Good, now go to sleep. We still have a lot of things to deal with tomorrow."

She orders them before turning to head for her own bunk, she didn't close the door completely, knowing fully well that either Maria or Natasha would show up. And within seconds, Maria enters the bunk and closes the door behind her. Shaking her head slightly, Skye takes a seat on her bed and Maria joins her.

"How did it go?"

She asks in a low voice and Skye takes in a deep breath. Leaning her head on Maria's shoulder, she closes her eyes and starts to retell everything that went down in Coulson's office.