Skye

"Alright, everyone remembers the plan?"

Skye asks, eyeing each and everyone of the Avengers and Maria, all who nods their heads. Smiling at this, Skye stands tall. May had sent everything they needed in record time, and they had even managed to reach the destination before anyone else.

"Good, then head for your positions and stay out of sight. Stark, Hill, the two of you will be our eyes in the sky until the time comes. Bruce, try and stay calm. You are our last hope if things go south."

She then continues, turning her attention fully on Tony, Maria and Bruce. Tony salute her, making Bruce and Maria roll their eyes at his reaction.

"Roger that."

Maria replied and Skye nods her head before turning to look at Natasha.

"Shall we?"

She asks and Natasha simply walks out of the plane. Rolling her eyes this time around, Skye follows the red-haired assassin and Avenger. Finding their hiding spot without a problem and with that, the waiting begins.

"How are you holding up?"

Natasha asks, she's keeping her voice low as she asks the question. Turning her attention towards Natasha, Skye leans towards the wall.

"Depends on which part you are thinking about."

"The fact that you are about to meet with your old team again, a team, except for Leo and Mel, that doesn't know you have powers. A team that doesn't know that you have become part of this crazy group."

Natasha points out and Skye rolls her eyes, she should have known this was going to be the question the assassin wanted answers too. And Skye can't really blame her, she has after forced herself not to think about this problem. But being here, about to save her team and expose everything. With a deep breath, she can't help but to wounder if she should just have told Coulson from the start. Or let May tell him once she and Leo had dropped her off at the Avengers tower after her operation.

She can spend a lot of time thinking about what could have happened if she had taken another road, but she hadn't and now she has to deal with what is waiting for her. At least May asked her to take the Avengers with her, having a team of superheroes by her side, superheroes that have been there for her in situation she never thought she would have to put anyone through. And then there is the fact that they have change their whole life just to make it easier for her.

"I haven't let myself think about this, I have put all of my time and energy on planning on how this fight will go down. The only think I know is that I'm happy I have all of you with me."

She tells Natasha and she can see the other woman place herself beside her, a simple nod of her head. They let silent hang over them as they continue to wait.

"We have incoming, both teams."

They hear Tony say after about half an hour, making Natasha and herself stand at the ready. Hearing voices from the football field, hearing her fathers voice mainly, makes Skye grow tense. Taking in a few deep breaths, she makes sure she is keeping calm.

"Tony, how does it look?"

"Coulson's team are at least keeping together, can't say for the team that man has taken with him."

Hearing this reply, Skye can't help but to smile slightly. At least her father has planed like she thought he would.

"Alright, is everyone ready for this?"

She asks, making sure one last time that everyone is ready for what they are about to do. Or at least try and tell herself that she is ready to do this by hearing that the others are too. Hearing them all respond that they are ready, Skye takes in a deep breath.

"Alright then, Stark, Maria, you know what to do."

She adds and she can feel how Natasha looks at her. Ignoring the red-haired for now, Skye closes her eyes and waits for what will happen next. Still hearing the conversation going on, she can hear the moment they all fall into silent when the sound of AC/DC's Back in Black starts to play over the field. Opening her eyes, Skye can also hear how Tony is using the unibeam.

"Agent Coulson! Did you miss me!"

They can hear Tony say and Skye can't help but to laugh slightly at. Opening her eyes, she can see how Natasha has lowered her head in defeat.

"Did you actually let him do this?"

"You know, actually I did."

Skye replies, she can only imagine how happy Tony is in this moment and the complete surprise that should be coming out of Coulson's team, well, minus May and Leo that is.

"Rogers, Barton, Thor! You three are up. And Maria, hit it!"

Skye then adds and she can see how Natasha lifts her head, eyes slightly narrowed as she looks at her. Hearing how the song changes from Back in Black to Immigrant Song at the familiar sound of Steve throwing his shield and some lightning from Thor.

"Oh, so you are behind this and not Tony then."

She can hear Natasha ask and Skye nods her head.

"And don't worry, I think you are going to love the song I have picked for the two of us."

She tells her with a wink, seeing how Natasha rolls her eyes at this, Skye starts to move. It's not time for them to show themselves yet, but she rather be in a spot where she can see what is going on. Just to make sure her team is safe and sound. Seeing the field, her eyes follow the Avengers as they keep the powered individuals her father has gathered in line. How Bobbi, May and to her surprise Hunter has joined in to at least try and help. Coulson is standing to the side, and she can she the complete surprise in her eyes, along side with the starstruck look he had when he saw the Captain America trading cards.

Leo, Simmons and Mack are standing near Coulson, Mack being the only one able to fight in this moment. Which makes things a bit worse for her. Skye had counted on that Coulson would snap out of this a bit faster, so he would be able to help protect her brother and his best friend. Seeing how Karla has managed to sneak away from the rest of the group and hasher sight locked on the defenceless group, Skye narrows her eyes.

"This way, quickly."

She tells Natasha before she takes of into the other direction than first planed. Hearing that Natasha at least just follows her, Skye runs down the corridors of the bleacher, she finds the right door and enters. She needed to get to a higher point to be able to pull of the stunt she has in mind.

"Make sure to keep Coulson and Simmons safe, I will protect Leo!"

She orders Natasha that is now running beside her. Seeing how the red head nods her head at this. Skye lifts her head towards the sky, knowing that Maria is up there, the plane well hidden thanks to Tony's cloaking device.

"Maria! Hit it!"

She orders as she comes to a stop, eyes landing on the ground below them. Thanks to the dark, she and Natasha is hidden from the rest of the fight, but she can still she well on what is going on. Karla has managed to get closer to Coulson, Leo, Simmons and Mack, neither has yet to see her. Taking in a deep breath, Skye starts to manipulate the air around her hands, changing the vibrations before shooting into the air, just as Maria switches the song for the last time.

Seeing as Karla starts to run towards her friends, Skye pushes on her powers, only to land in one of Natasha's superhero poses, eyes turning towards Karla who comes to a sudden stop. A hit towards her face is delivered by Natasha just as I'm so sorry starts to speed up. The now angered Index individual with knifes as nails turns to rush at Natasha, Skye lifts her arms, aiming directly towards Karla, sending out a strong shockwave from her.

Seeing how Karla flies through the air and the whole field starts shaking slightly, the fighting around them all comes to a stop. Feeling all eyes on her, Skye takes a deep breath before standing tall, head turning and her eyes lands on the man who has the nerve to call himself her father.

"Daisy!"