Leo Fitz

Something told him that something is wrong, something has happened, but he can't put a finger on what it could be. He had walked around the base, trying to see if anything is wrong with the place. So far, he couldn't find anything, the base was calm and quiet now that Coulson had taken Hunter with him for their mission, something the rest of the team is happy about. He found Simmons working in the lab as always, Trip has somehow managed to convince Mack to play some video games with him and Bobbi is training by herself. The rest of the agents that is around, were doing their own thing and nothing is out of the ordinary.

Shaking his head, he turns around and starts to head back to his room once more. Hopefully he would be able to get some work done on his secret project with Stark, or at least go over the new things that had been sent his way. The moment he reaches his room, he receives a message from May, and he nearly drops his phone.

Leaving the project for later, he dashes out from his room and heads down the corridor in a speed he knew the others wouldn't have seen before. Sliding to a stop at the door opening to the common room, he can see Trip and Mack look up at him out of surprise. Ignoring them, he heads for the kitchen and starts digging through some of the cabinets and the fridge, pulling out everything he has hidden away from the rest of the team.

"Wow! I didn't know we had all of this stuff."

He hears Trip point out, turning around, he can see the other agent try and grab some of the candy he had placed on the kitchen island. Slapping his hand, Leo looks at him with narrowed eyes.

"We don't. Now hands off."

He tells the other agent, and he can see the surprise in Trips eyes and from behind him, he can also see the same surprise in Mack's eyes. Ignoring them all, he grabs everything he has pulled out and heads for Skye's room, dropping it all on her desk before he starts to set everything else up. Realizing he's missing one key ingredients and heads for his room once more, digging through a pile of things he hasn't yet unload from the last time he had been at the tower.

As he leaves his room, he can hear the cars return and he heads for the garage instead of Skye's room. Reaching the garage just as May jumps out of the car, they eyes meet and she nods her head towards the door behind her. Taking the hint, Leo half jogs over towards the car and opens the back door, eyes landing on Skye. Seeing the state, she's in, he's quite happy that it's not as bad as it could be. Placing a hand on her shoulder, he can feel her jump slightly.

"Hey, come with me."

He says in a calm voice, holding out his hand. He can see her watch his hand for a few seconds before she takes it. Happy that she is agreeing to the help, this is a step in the right direction. After what had happened the last time, he had made sure that he would be properly ready for the next time, and he was ready to forcefully pull her with him if she hadn't agreed to the help for free. If he needed to, he's quite sure that May would gladly carry her to her room.

Leaning Skye down the corridor to her room, he pushes the door open. Keeping his eyes on Skye, he sees the surprise in her eyes when she sees what he has done with her room, and he can see a hint of a smile growing.

"After what happened last time, I made sure that we have everything on the base if it were to happen here. May texted me as you guys reached the car and I made sure to pull everything out. I also have this."

He explains, holding up the DVD box he had grabbed before they arrived. The small smile suddenly grows bigger, and he knows what's going through her mind in this moment.

"All of them?"

"Well, at least the first 4."

"Please tell me you're not watching Police Academy again."

Turning around, Leo and Skye see that May have joined them. Glancing towards Skye, he can see how her smile turns into a grin and he can't help but to laugh slightly.

"As long as I do not need to hear any comments or remarks from the movie, I will take that box away."

She tells them before heading down the corridor once more. Turning his full attention towards Skye, he can already see what is going through her mind.

"At least tell me you have a copy at least if you start doing it."

He remarks and the smile he receives just makes him shake his head. He should know better than to ask that question, of course she has a copy, he had taken the one they last watched with him back here after all.

"So, shall we begin before the ice creams decide to melt away from us?"

"To the ice cream!"

She calls, pointing towards her room in the progress before entering. Smiling and shaking his head, Leo follows her. He knows she's pulling up a front at the moment, he knows that once she calms herself down enough, she will start freaking out over what ever happened during that mission, and he knows he will be there, right by her side when it happens. He's happy that May was with her this time when it started, at least someone would know exactly what to do and say when she breaks.

Entering her room, he makes sure to close and lock the door behind him and as Skye starts to look through all the things, he has gotten her, he starts setting up the first movie. It was going to be a long night, but as long as his sister is happy and well, he won't complain.