Skye

She found herself walking back and forth in her room that morning. A growing worry, with a hint of fear, have taken over her completely. She had managed to get a full night of sleep, no nightmares and no random wake up calls just because someone couldn't sleep and wanted others to suffer. She had however been woken up before her alarm were to go off, she had decided the evening before that she was going to sleep in this morning.

It turned out that agent May had other plans for her, which have led to the state she's in right now. Coming to a stop in the middle of her room, she takes in a deep breath before sitting down on her bed. She had not felt this torn in a long time and she hates the feeling going through her right now. Letting out the breath, she falls backwards, staring at the roof.

"JARVIS."

"Miss Skye."

"Could you tell Natasha to come here?"

"Of course, miss."

She rolls her eyes at how he's still calling her Miss; she had been trying hard to get rid of that only to fail completely. Letting that problem fall out of her mind, she has a feeling she won't get the time to actually get a fix on that problem. Hearing someone knock on her door, Skye looks towards it, she didn't have the energy to move and open or even answer. Thinking it's probably Natasha, she knows the red-haired woman will open the door herself.

And she had been right, a few seconds later her door opens and her eyes lands on the assassin. She can see the moment Natasha realizes something is wrong with her, worry grows in her eyes and she quickly enters the room and stops beside her bed.

"Are you alright?"

"Could you help fix my hair?"

At the question, she's being given a weird look and Skye rolls her eyes.

"I'm needed back with my team and I can't really return with this uneven hair."

"You're going back?"

"May called earlier, they need all hands-on deck for something. I didn't get much of information over the phone."

The worry returns to Natasha's eyes once more, pushing herself into a sitting position, Skye can't help but to share in that worry.

"Alright, so, what do you want to do with your hair then?"

Pulling her hand through her hair, Skye tries to come up with what would look the best.

"I'll let you take control over it all."

She tells her, feeling it would just be easier to let her have free hands. If anyone knows how to handle a change of style while being away on an undercover mission, it's her.

"Well, come on. All we need is in my room."

Natasha tells her, holding out her hand. Looking at the hand for a few seconds before taking hold of it. Natasha pulls her up before leading Skye to her room and to her bathroom.

"Wait here and I'll get a chair and the last few things we need."

Natasha orders har and Skye nods her head, she didn't have to wait for long before Natasha returns with, he chairs and a bag of things. Looking at the bag with one eyebrow lift, Natasha just shakes her head.

"Sit down and let me work."

She orders a second time; Skye rolls her eyes but sits down on the chair. Leaning back, she closes her eyes and let's Natasha work her magic. A silent is hanging over them, Skye keeping her eyes close during the whole time.

"And I think this will do it."

Natasha speaks over an hour later, and Skye can hear how she steps back from the chair. Opening her eyes, she turns her attention towards the mirror and eyes grows large. Carefully pulling her hand through her hair, Skye can't believe what she's seeing.