Melinda May

As the elevator doors opens, she couldn't help but to wounder if the group she had left Skye with are grown ups or not. Because the chaos that she and Skye is meet with is not what one would have expected from a group of adults, and then there is the fact that this is the group that will be called in when the world is about to end. Looking around in the crazy room, Melinda tries to locate Fitz which was apparently harder said than done. At least what he had created was done for a good cost, what Skye needed now was to feel happy and loved.

From the corner of her eye, Melinda could see how Skye shakes her own head, a small smile playing on her lips, however. Deep down, Melinda knew very well that once things were getting back too normal, Phil wouldn't have an easy moment anymore. When ever he would tell them to act professional, they would just tell him that if the Avengers could do things like this, so could they. Then there would be a conversation between Phil and the Avengers, mostly Natasha and Clint, because according to Phil, they should know better.

"And there she is! We were trying to decide if we needed to send someone up there to force you two down!"

Tony calls out the moment he sees her and Skye, a comment that makes Melinda roll her eyes. Seeing that Fitz walks into the room, from opposite side of where she and Skye are standing. For a split second, Melinda got worried that Fitz wasn't the one behind all of this after all. The look on Fitz face told her that it is his doing after all.

"Good, now that we are all here, let's get this party started!"

He calls out, Tony being the first one to hold up a glass, Natasha, Clint and even Pepper joined in on it. Glancing towards Skye, Melinda could see worry flash through her eyes at the sight of the glasses.

"Don't worry, Fitz and I made sure they are all non- alcoholic."

Pepper says, turning to look at her, Melinda could see that she had not been the only one that had seen the worry.

"Wait.... WHAT!"

Tony had been taking a sip of his own drink when Pepper had explained that it was non-alcoholic, spitting the drink once more. This resulted in Steven and Bruce having to jump towards the side, at least in a try not to get the drink over themselves. The action made Natasha, Clint, Maria, and Skye laugh, Melinda finds herself smiling, mostly since Skye is laughing.

Seeing that Skye is finally calming down and stepping away from her side, Melinda heads to stand with Maria. The former agent handing over a drink, her eyes are however locked on Skye, the young agent had joined Fitz, Natasha, and Clint by now, the four of them laughing about Tony complaining that there were no real drinks going around.

"How did the meeting go?"

"Better than I had expected, there was an attack, at least Fitz was ready for her when she left the room."

"What will happen now?"

"She needs to see Dr Strange on regular basis, however, she won't have to go to the hospital for that, he will come here. Just don't tell Stark about this until it's really time."

Maria laughed at this, her laughed made the rest of the team look over at them. As she looks at Fitz and Skye, she could see a hint of worry in their eyes, but with a small shake of her head, they both calms down.

"Alright, let's get this started properly. Skye! Think fast!"

Clint speaks up, turning her attention towards the archer, Melinda sees the balloon flying through the air, directly towards Skye. The girl quickly catches the balloon, something flashing in her eyes before they narrow.

"Oh, it is on!"

She calls out, and within seconds, the balloon is being thrown around in the room. Before Melinda has chance to fully react on what's going in, there's more balloons in action and one of them hits her in the head. Grabbing hold of it, she looks around to see the mysterious grin on Clint's face.

"I would say run, but there is no chance you outrun Mel."

Natasha points out, after seeing what happened. The grin was gone within seconds and he do turn around, throwing himself behind Skye and Fitz.

"What are you doing?"

"Hiding from the mama bear."

"Skye, Fitz."

Seeing how the two agents turns their attention from the hiding archer towards her, she nods her head to the side. Seeing the smiles on their faces, the two agents' steps to the side, leaving her a clear target. The fear in Clint's eyes were enough to make Skye laugh once more and three balloons were being thrown at Clint.

"HEY! What gives?"

Skye and Natasha are at this moment leaning against one another, laughing hard. She founds herself smiling and with a look around her once more, she sees she's not the only one.

"Well, you did have it coming Clint. You should know better than to target Melinda, especially when Natasha is around and now it's clear that there's a second one on team Melinda."

Maria points out as Natasha and Skye gives one another a high five. Clint let's out a heavy sigh, rising from where he had tried to hide.

"I will remember this!"

"Oh, I'm still waiting for all of the other paybacks you have promised."

Seeing how Natasha and Clint locks their eyes on one another, Melinda rolls her eyes. It would take a while before either of them gives up.

"So, bro. What else did you have planned?"

"We could always continue on the games."

"I'll pick them up!"

"I'll make sure we don't have enough food that can be used as weapons again."

Tony had sprinted out of the room when Fitz had suggested the games and Pepper quickly started to clean away the food that had been brought out, Steve helping her there.

"OI! Tasha, Clint! Knock it off! Or I will bring out the heavy weapons again!"

This made the two assassins break their weird contest, which surprised Melinda. She did however have a habit to breaking through everyone defences without a single problem. Melinda is still trying to figure out how she had managed to break through her own and when it had really happened. That's yet another question she could try and figure out for another time, in this moment, the only thing that mattered is that Skye is well and happy.