𝟎𝟏𝟗

"𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙸𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎"
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

     IT IS FINALLY SATURDAY and Emily and Noah have had a long week.  If it were up to Noah, she would stay home and read with Emily on the sofa.  But, Jessica is so excited to show Noah the city, there was no way she could cancel on her.

"Emily?" Noah calls for the woman as she knocks on her bedroom door.

"Come in, honey!" Emily shouts.

"I'm ready," The teen says as she opens the door and waltzes in.

"Just give me one sec," Emily replies and chooses her shoes for the day.

"You have so many shoes." Noah's jaw practically drops as she peeks into Emily's closet.

"A girl can never have too many," Emily chuckles.

"I don't know, this is a lot of shoes." Noah says with a giggle.

"Hey, I've seen women with more." The woman argues and ruffles Noah's hair. The teen quickly fixes it and makes sure it looks okay in the mirror of Emily's closet.

"What're you doing?" Emily asks.

"What?"

"You're fixing your hair." Emily says.

"And?"

"You never care about your hair."

"Yes, I do." Noah defends herself.

"Oh my God," Emily giggles, "Did you curl it? Since when do you do anything to your hair?" She questions the teen.

"I just wanted to change it up today," Noah replies.

"Is there a boy?!" Emily quickly asks.

"No," Noah replies, "It's just some friends I met on the first day."

"Ah, I see," Emily says, "Trying to fit in with the girly girls." She adds as she slips on her jacket.

"Where're you going?" Noah asks as she notices Emily's nice outfit.

The woman has on a black pencil skirt with a nice blouse. She matched it with a pair of boots and a black trench coat.

"I'm going shopping with Penelope and JJ." She replies.

"Oh, for more shoes?" Noah jokes and sees Emily's smile.

"You're very funny," Emily tuts and tries to hide her smirk.

"I try,"

"Oh, I almost forgot," Emily says as she snaps her fingers, "I tried to get you this sooner, but I didn't have the time." Emily says and opens her nightstand.

Emily hands the teen a cell phone. Noah looks down at the phone in her hand with a shocked expression. She was never able to have one before. Emily went a step further and got her the new iPhone that everyone has been trying to get.

"My number is already on it and I gave you Penelope's number too." Emily adds as she watches Noah check out the phone.

"Thank you," Noah says with a smile.

"Just try not to break it." Emily pleads.

"I won't." Noah giggles and puts the phone in her bag. She walks up to Emily and unexpectedly hugs her waist.

"Alright, let's go!" Emily exclaims and rushes the teen to the car.

𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱 𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘺