𝟎𝟏𝟏

"𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢"
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

     "NOAH!" Emily calls for the teen up the stairs.

"Yeah?!" Noah asks as she opens her bedroom door.  She looks at the bottom of the steps and sees that Emily is not there.  The teen walks into the kitchen and finds her.

"I invited the team over for dinner." Emily tells the girl.

"Everyone?" Noah asks, a bit shocked.

"Well, Hotch can't make it because he wants to spend time with his son—"

"Aaron has a kid?" Noah questions.

"Yes, Aaron has a kid." Emily giggles, "Since when do you call him Aaron?" She asks.

"He told me to." Noah defends herself.

"Well, he can't make it." Emily sighs and watches the teen grab a glass from the cabinet.

"A son?"

"Yeah, his name is Jack." Emily informs Noah.

"He isn't married." Noah mentions as she pours some orange juice.

"No, he's not." Emily agrees.

"He's not a widower, is he?" Noah asks and Emily finds it adorable how the teen is worrying about her teammate.

"No, him and his wife are divorced." Emily says as she sits down at the breakfast bar.

"So, Jack lives with his Mom?" Noah keeps asking questions as she leans against the kitchen counter across from the woman.

"Yeah," Emily replies, "How'd you know Hotch isn't married?"

"He doesn't wear a ring." Noah says and Emily wonders why Noah notices things such as that.

"Hey," Emily gets the teen to look at her, "How are you?"

"I'm okay." Noah replies and smiles at Emily.

"Are you getting enough sleep?" The woman asks.

"Yeah." Noah reassures the woman, "Uhm, do you mind if I use your computer?" She asks to change the subject.

"Go ahead, it's in my office." Emily tells her.

"Okay, thanks." Noah beams and puts her now-empty glass in the dishwasher.  The teen walks to the office and sits down at the chair.  She realizes that she needs the password, so she calls for Emily.

"Emily?!"

"Yeah?!" The woman shouts back.  Before Noah can shout again, Emily appears at the doorway.

"You need the password." Emily says, already knowing what Noah was about to ask.  She leans over the computer to type the password in and opens the desktop.

"Thanks,"

"You're welcome." Emily chuckles and ruffles Noah's hair, "I'm gonna take a shower."

"Okay." Noah says and waits for Emily to leave the room before opening the browser.

𝟛:𝟘𝟘 𝕡.𝕞.

"Hi," Emily beams as Noah sits next to her on the couch, "What have you been up to?" She asks, seeing as the teen has been in her room for hours.

"I was reading." Noah answers.

"Annotating too?" Emily asks.

"Hm?"