𝟎𝟐𝟔

"𝚆𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎"
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘶

     NOAH sits in Penelope's office with headphones in, blaring her music.  Penelope has been working away on closing up the case, seeing as the team has found their breakthrough.

Noah only spent two nights at Penelope's apartment. On the first night, Noah tossed and turned practically all night. With the comfort of Penelope in the next room and Walter the Octopus tucked under her arm, the teen was able to get some sleep the following night.

Just as the teen gets to her last question on her homework, she hears her text tone go off.  She reads the text from Liv and lets a little giggle escape.

dude i learned how to play that
green day song you like on my
guitar

that's so sick, which one?

walking contradiction

you gotta come over so i can
play it for you!

this weekend?  we can also play
that new xbox game that just
came out

hell yeah

"And done!" Penelope beams, making Noah look up.  The woman turns off her computer as the team informs her that they closed the case.

"And Penelope Garcia does it again," Noah says with a smile.

"I'm gonna go get a much-needed coffee.  Need anything, munchkin?" The blonde asks as she stands.  Noah shakes her head, but thanks Penelope anyway.

As she walks out of the room, Noah's music suddenly pauses and she looks down at her phone to see Emily calling her.  She keeps her headphones in and answers the call.

"Hi," Noah says.

"Hey, we just finished the case, I should be back in a couple of hours."

"Good, I was just thinking about that amazing pizza we had last weekend and a movie?" Noah pushes her luck.

"You know, I was thinking the same thing."

"Hey there, fun size." Morgan jokes as he sees Noah sitting on his desk.

"Oh, sorry," Noah says as she slides off the surface.

"All good—"

"Oh, no, I was apologizing for your incredible lack of hair." Noah pokes fun at him and hears Spencer laughing from his desk.

"You know, Morgan used to have hair," Reid notes.

"He also used to have a girl on each arm." Noah sighs, "Whatever did happen to those girls?"

"Hey, I'm just lookin' for the right girl." Morgan defends.

"Well, maybe I can rub your head and see into the future to find out who she is!" Noah exclaims and Reid laughs.

"Oh," Morgan sighs, "I'm gonna get you back for all these jokes you got today."

"Mhm," Noah hums and turns around to see Reid grinning.

"Hey!" Emily beams as she gets to her desk. Noah looks over and smiles wide as she rushes to hug her.

"Did you have fun at Penelope's?"