𝟎𝟑𝟕

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚞𝚗?"
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺'𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

     "NOAH!" Emily calls up the stairs.

"What?" Noah shouts back from her bedroom.

"C'mere, please!"

Noah gets out of her bed where she had been curled up with Sergio while reading a book. She mumbles to herself as she walks downstairs, annoyed that she had to move from the comfort she had found herself in.

"What's up?" Noah asks as she finds Emily in the kitchen.

"You want one?" Emily asks as she holds out a mug.  Noah walks over to the woman and peers down into the mug; hot chocolate.

"Oh, yes please." Noah chimes and takes the mug, "Thanks, Emily."

"You're welcome," Emily replies with a smile, "I was thinking tomorrow we could do our shopping and something fun."

"Depends on your idea of fun." The teen says as she walks over to the couch.

"We could do something like getting our nails done or we could get our hair done or—"

"Have you met me?" Noah asks with a giggle, "Getting me to go to the mall is already pushing your luck."

"Oh, c'mon, it could be fun!" Emily tries to make the teen change her mind.

"We have very different definitions of fun." Noah tuts.

"You don't wanna get your hair done?"

"No," Noah shrugs, "But I was thinking about how bangs are coming back in style. I think you'd look good with them."

"You think?" Emily asks.

"Yeah," Noah replies, "Your hair has grown a lot since we met."

"So has yours," Emily notes as she admires the teen's long hair.  The raven locks flow down to Noah's mid-back.  It makes Emily miss her long hair from when she was younger.

"I've never cut my hair." Noah states.

"Actually?"

"I mean, I'm sure I had it cut when I was younger, but I don't remember." Noah shrugs as she takes a big gulp from her mug.

"So you don't even know if it's fun or not!" Emily giggles.

"I don't know..."

"Or we could get our nails done...?" Emily suggests.

"Now that is my worst nightmare."

"Why?" Emily pouts.

"Picking out the color is a lot of work for me. And I have to sit there for that long? And a random person touching my hands? Bleh!" Noah cringes just thinking about it.

"So what's your idea of fun?" Emily opens up for ideas from the teen.

"I don't know..." Noah trails off to think, "We could come back and have a movie night? But I know you think we do that all the time, but I like just being at home with you."

"Noah—"

"Emily, I can't help that I'm a homebody!" Noah defends herself.

"If you would let me finish—" Emily chuckles as she squishes Noah's face with her free hand, "I was gonna say that I think that's very sweet."