𝟎𝟒𝟓

"𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢"
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
𝕥𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕠𝕠𝕟
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘶

    "HEY!" Noah exclaims as she turns around to find Liam slipping extra sugar into her coffee.

They were getting tired of doing their homework, so they decided to take a caffeine break.

"Just an extra kick," The boy chuckles.

"You tryna roofie me?" Noah jokes.

"Oh, c'mon, don't make it dark." Liam laughs.  Noah takes a sugar packet and throws it at Liam.  He tries to catch it, but fails.

"You jerk!" Liam chuckles and throws a packet back at her.  Suddenly, the two are tossing sugar packets left and right.

Someone loudly clears their throat, making the two teens freeze.  They look up at the person, finding a woman with short, blonde hair.  The woman is wearing a suit and comes across very professional.  Noah and Liam recognize her straightaway.

"Care to explain who you two are?" She asks as though the teens are in the wrong place.

"Liam Anderson, ma'am," The boy quickly replies.

"Noah Prentiss," The girl adds.

"Prentiss?  I have close ties with your mother." The woman says, "I'm just wondering how you found your way to the BAU."

"My mother works here," Noah states.

"Your mother works in the embassy,"

"My Mom is—"

"Chief Strauss." Emily says as she walks into the bullpen.

"Agent Prentiss. Your sister?" Erin asks as she gestures towards Noah.

"My daughter, ma'am," Emily politely corrects her

"She's a bit of a troublemaker," Strauss says and walks towards Hotch's office. Emily glares at Noah, which makes Liam quickly scurry out of the room.

"What're you up to?" Emily asks with a raised brow.

"Nothing," Noah shrugs, "She just walked in at the wrong time."

"You're supposed to be—"

"Doing my homework — yeah, I was!" Noah insists.

"Be careful with Strauss around, she'll make me force you to stay home alone." Emily says with a small smile as she pours herself a coffee.

"What's so bad about that?" Noah asks, "Do you not trust me?"

"No, I worry about you,"

"All I would do is do my homework and watch TV,"

"I just never know when I'm gonna be home," Emily says, "I thought you liked hanging out here,"

"I do!" Noah insists, "I was just—"

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am not a doctor — I don't even play one on TV — but I believe young JJ's going into labor!" Penelope exclaims as she guides a wincing JJ's into the bullpen.