𝟎𝟐𝟓

"𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎"
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺'𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

     "NOAH, TIME TO GET UP, sweetheart," Emily says after she rolls over to turn her alarm off.  The teen groans and turns around to avoid Emily.

"Noah, c'mon." Emily softly says and rubs the teen's back. Noah takes a deep breath and instantly smells the scent of Emily. She looks around the room and realizes that she slept in Emily's bed last night.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, I want you up and in your room getting ready when I come back."

"Okay," Noah gives in and sits up. Emily smiles at the teen's bedhead and leaves for her shower.

Noah crawls to Emily's side of the bed, grabbing her glasses that were on the nightstand. She puts them on and immediately jumps onto her feet. Noah decides to be responsible and make Emily's bed for her. She even perfectly places the pillows by how she has seen Emily do it before.

The teen walks to her own bedroom and makes her bed as well. She quickly cleans up her room, not wanting Emily to get angry with her. Noah gets herself in the shower and quickly jumps out. After she puts on her clothes, she rushes to her bedroom to grab a coat and her shoes.

"Noah?" Emily calls and knocks on the teen's bedroom door.

"Come in!"

"Did you make my bed for me?" Emily beams and walks over to Noah, putting her hands on the teen's face.

"I felt bad for sleeping in it and not making it."

"Well, thank you." Emily giggles, "And your own room is clean? You're being good today."

"I'm always good." Noah insists with a smirk.

"Yeah, okay." Emily laughs and heads downstairs. Noah keeps up with her and goes to the kitchen to make some cereal.

The morning was rushed, there was a panic to get Noah to school on time and for Emily to get to the BAU.  Emily did not tell Noah, but there is a possible case coming up.  JJ got news on it last night and she has been keeping Emily in the know due to her new motherly responsibilities.

"Have a good day!" Emily beams as Noah opens her door.

"You too, Em," Noah replies and grabs her bag. The teen turns to face Emily and places a kiss on her cheek. The woman smiles at the affection and watches Noah walk towards the school building.

"Seattle!" A kid shouts as he catches up to Noah.  Emily watches her kid and the boy walk into the building together and realizes that Noah is not a child, she is a teenager and she is going to make decisions that do not involve Emily.

The woman makes her way to the BAU and rushes to her desk.  JJ walks by and taps a case folder with an apologetic expression.  Emily huffs as her head falls back.

"I can tell her," Penelope says as she comes up behind Emily.

"No, I got it," Emily assures the blonde as she pulls out her phone.

We have a case.  I'll let you
know if Garcia has to pick you up.

okay

Emily stares at the short text from Noah.  She knows that the teen is upset, especially since her anger issues have been acting up lately.  Nonetheless, she shakes it off and makes her way to the round table room to debrief with her team.