𝟎𝟎𝟕

"𝙸 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞"
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

EMILY walks into the teen's room to wake her up.  She notices that the bedroom is a bit of a mess, but at least Noah is making herself feel at home.  She picks up some random pieces of dirty laundry and throws them in the basket on her way to the teen's bed.

"Noah," Emily whispers as she sits on the sleeping teen's bed, "It's time to get up, honey." She coos and sees Noah's eyes flutter open.

"We gotta get ready to go." Emily tells the girl and notices Sergio laying on the foot of the bed, "Somebody likes the new bedding." Emily giggles as she stands to her feet.

"Where are we going?" Noah groans as she looks over at the clock on her nightstand.

𝟟:𝟛𝟠 𝕒.𝕞.

"Hotch called us in." Emily sighs, "We might have a case, so I need you to pack a bag for Penelope's." She tells the teen as she opens the closet that still has some of her stuff in it. The teen has yet to put her clothes away, so Emily is not too bothered about moving it. The woman grabs a duffel bag from the shelf above the hangers and places it on the teen's bed.

"How many days do I pack for?" Noah asks.

"Uhm, just do three for now. If you need more, you and Garcia can come get some." Emily tells the teen. Emily had given a spare key to Garcia to make sure that Noah can come to the apartment anytime she is away.

Emily lets the teen pack on her own and heads to her bathroom to get ready. Noah also washes up and then goes downstairs. The teen realizes that Emily is still upstairs, so she takes it upon herself to make some breakfast.

Noah pours some Cheerios, not being able to find anything else. She makes sure to make a bowl for herself and one for Emily. Noah also pours some orange juice into two glasses and places them on the bar.  As she sets the milk out, Emily walks into the kitchen.

"Look at you." Emily teases, "Making yourself at home." She giggles and watches the teen smile as well.

"Thank you." Emily says as she sits down in front of her bowl of cereal.

"Do you ever eat anything other than cereal and takeout?" Noah asks.

"Uh, not typically. But, that can change!" Emily reassures the girl.

"I like tacos." Noah tells the woman.

"Tacos, it is." Emily says and makes a mental note to stop by the store.  She takes a moment to look at the teen, who is wearing a light smile.  Emily tries to hide her wide grin as she looks down at her cereal.

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘶

"Hey, Prentiss." Morgan greets as he sees Emily walk into the bullpen, "Hey, smaller Prentiss." He jokes and looks down at Noah.

"Do you know why we're here?" Emily asks.

"No idea." He shrugs.

The rest of the team files in and nobody knows why they were asked to come in. Just as they all start to settle in and chat about their weekends, Aaron comes out of his office.

"Emily, can I talk to you?" He asks and sees Emily nod.

"I'll be with Penelope." Noah tells the woman and rushes off to find the blonde.

Emily walks up the steps to Hotch's office and sees him waiting for her.  She sits down in front of his desk and waits for him to speak.

"I just got off the phone with a prosecutor." Hotch says.